The job below is no longer available.
Similar available jobs
in Memphis, TN
$19.70/hour Full-time, Part-time Memphis, TN 38106 Urgently Hiring
Tech Plus One
$18.49/hr Full-time, Part-time Memphis, TN 37544 Urgently Hiring Est. $17 Full-time, Part-time Memphis, TN 37544 Urgently Hiring Est. $14 Full-time, Part-time Memphis, TN 38112 Est. $14 Full-time, Part-time Memphis, TN 38107 Est. $14 Full-time, Part-time Memphis, TN 38114 Est. $14 Full-time, Part-time Memphis, TN 38114 Est. $14 Full-time, Part-time Memphis, TN 38107 Est. $14 Full-time, Part-time Memphis, TN 38106
Senior Supply Chain Data Analyst
Memphis, TN 38103
30 days ago
About this job
SUMMARYDevelops statistical models to support ongoing replenishment programs. Includes US and Mexico, hub and feeder, DC, supply chain services and various business process re-engineering projects.
- Implements replenishment projects for US and Mexico stores and DCs. Includes Hub and Feeder networks and Mexico.
- Monitors existing replenishment systems and intervenes where necessary. Includes monitoring seasonal inventory programs, store replenishment system behavior and Hub and Feeder network results.
- Develops models for transportation and other aspects of supply chain. Includes optimizing the delivery frequency to the stores and determining optimal replenishment source (DC, Hub, CDII, DSD).
- Assists in the budgeting process. Develop and publish certain KPIs for Supply Chain, including inventory, turns, service level, and in-stock reports.
- Provide suggestions for corrective actions when not achieving goals.
- Plans the seasonal inventory requirements.
- Assists in the decision of when to release the additional inventory.
- Works with Replenishment Directors to plan and manage the inventory requirements for promotions.
- Determine the correct stocking levels for Supply Chain Services, USC, and other new initiatives.
- Provide data and analysis to cross-functional teams (Beyond Flat, 4C).
- Assist other departments, particularly merchandising and finance, with inventory issues.
- Provide coaching and guidance for Supply Chain Decision Support Analysts and Supply Chain Analysts.
- Analyze data to help define problems and identify possible solutions for any unusual issues that arise on an ad hoc basis.
- Train DSAs and other Supply Chain personnel to achieve stated objectives.
- 5+ years experience with Master's Degree or 7+ years experience with Bachelor's Degree Mathematics, statistics, computer science, MIS, engineering.
- Experience with applying statistical modeling to real-world problems and a thorough understanding of the Supply Chain Statistical analysis, financial analysis, programming and data modeling experience.
- Highly Proficient in Excel, SQL, SAS: Excel--Can write VBA macros. SQL--Can write advanced queries using outer joins, unions, and sub-queries. SAS--Understands advanced data steps and macro programming.
- Uses statistical functions, such as regression. Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to identify problems, analyze alternative solutions, and develop implementation plans for the recommended solution.
- Ability to develop as a leader.