Similar available jobs
in Trumbull, CT
Full-time Stratford, CT 06614 Urgently Hiring
Est. $24.24 - $33.59 Full-time, Part-time Fairfield, CT 06825 Urgently Hiring
Travel RN - Medical Surgical
Pays Up To $3,795 Per Week Full-time, Part-time Bridgeport, CT 06610 Urgently Hiring
Radiology - Radiologic Tech
2400 per week. Full-time Bridgeport, CT 06610 Urgently Hiring
Travel CT Technologist - Paying up to $2,992/week
$2,992/week Full-time, Part-time Bridgeport, CT 06610 Urgently Hiring
Coordinated Transportation Solutions, Inc.
Est. $41.47 - $82.22 Full-time, Part-time Trumbull, CT 06611 Full-time Shelton, CT 06484 Urgently Hiring
Biomedical Technician III
Est. $28.30 - $33.83 Full-time, Part-time Bridgeport, CT 06610
PMI (Project Management Institute)
Academic Engagement Specialist II
Full-time, Part-time Bridgeport, CT 06610
Medical Office LPN - Full-time / Part-time
Trumbull, CT 06611
Requisition Number: 12852
Nuvance Health has a network of convenient hospital and outpatient locations — Danbury Hospital, New Milford Hospital, Norwalk Hospital and Sharon Hospital in Connecticut, and Northern Dutchess Hospital, Putnam Hospital Center and Vassar Brothers Medical Center in New York — plus multiple primary and specialty care physician practices locations, including The Heart Center, a leading provider of cardiology care, and two urgent care offices. Non-acute care is offered through various affiliates, including the Thompson House for rehabilitation and skilled nursing services, and the Home Care organizations.
To assist the physician or APRN in providing medical care to the patients of the Office Practice.
1. Prepares materials, supplies, equipment and the patient to assist the physician or the APRN with the patient's medical exam.
2. Obtains the patients history and basic medical data such as vital signs, medications/allergies, height and weight.
3. Provides direct patient care such as injections of endocrine specific medications.
4. Collects, prepares and analyzes patient specimens as directed by the physician or APRN.
5. Instructs the patient and family on how to perform physician recommended preventive care, take prescribed medication, prepare for tests, monitor treatment progress and note symptom changes.
6. Contacts the patient by telephone to provide requested follow-up, advise them of test results or relay a physician's instructions, documents appropriately in EMR.
7. Performs organizational responsibilities to achieve the Practice's and WCMG missions through a process of total quality improvement.
8. Fulfills all compliance responsibilities related to the position.
9. Maintain and Model Nuvance Health Foundational Values (Personal, Imaginative, Agile, Connected).
10. Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Experience: one year
Desired: Previous medical office experience preferred.
Location: Danbury-25 Germantown Rd
Work Type: Full-Time
Standard Hours: 40.00
Work Schedule: Day 8
Work Shift: Your shift will vary between the hours of 730AM and 6PM.
Org Unit: 518
Department: DB Endocrinology
$22.2500 - $41.3200 Hourly
* Some manual skills / motor coord & finger dexterity
* Some occupational risk
* Medium to Heavy effort. May exert up to 35 lbs. force
* Some exposure to dirt, odors, noise, human waste, etc.
EOE, including disability/vets.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please contact Human Resources at 203-739-7330 (for reasonable accommodation requests only). Please provide all information requested to assure that you are considered for current or future opportunities.
Community / Marketing Title: Medical Office LPN
Health Quest and Western Connecticut Health Network have combined to form a new nonprofit health system. The name for the new health system will be Nuvance Health. The new health system was created to provide communities across New York’s Hudson Valley and western Connecticut with more convenient, accessible and affordable care.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bethel, Connecticut US
Job Number: 38712
Easy apply radiologic technologist jobs
in Trumbull, CT
Full-time Derby, CT 06418 Urgently Hiring Full-time Shelton, CT 06484 Urgently Hiring Full-time Stevenson, CT 06491 Urgently Hiring Full-time Botsford, CT 06404 Urgently Hiring Full-time Stratford, CT 06614 Urgently Hiring Full-time Milford, CT 06461 Urgently Hiring Full-time Seymour, CT 06483 Urgently Hiring Full-time Milford, CT 06460 Urgently Hiring Full-time Sandy hook, CT 06482 Urgently Hiring