The job below is no longer available.
Diesel Technician - Truck & Trailer - Full-time
Stoughton, WI 53589
30 days ago
$24 per hour
About this job
In this role, you will diagnose engine and powertrain conditions, prepare equipment for utilization, perform safety inspections and routine maintenance. You will have the opportunity to make decisions, impact a growing company, and advance in your career!
- Maintain, inspect, and repair tractor systems such as fuel, engine, transmissions, electrical, brakes, steering, telemetrics, HVAC, drivelines, tires, and body work.
- Maintain, inspect, and repair semi-trailers.
- Associate degree or two years equivalent work experience.
- A technical degree, certificate, or diploma in Engines, Diesel Technology, or Electronics.
- A proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, creative problem solving, analytical skills, strong communication and attention to detail.
- A friendly disposition and the ability to work well with others.
- Certification as an Annual Vehicle and/or Brake Inspector.
- Associates or better
Easy apply small machine repairer jobs
in Stoughton, WI
est. per hourMorgan Truck Body • 5h ago Urgently hiring 26.3 mi
est. per hourMorgan Truck Body • 5h ago Urgently hiring 22.9 mi