Similar available jobs
in Tampa, FL
est. per hourPizza Hut • 8d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourU.S. Navy • 7d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourSprouts Farmers Market • 7h ago Urgently hiring
Verified per hourCulver's • 30d ago
Restaurant Staff - Yellowstone National Park
Tampa, FL 33617
Restaurant Staff ($14.25/hr.) Yellowstone National Park (Summer 2023)
Positions start Mid-April and run through November
High volume, fast-paced, and fun! Join the Back of the House team in Yellowstone National Park!
We operate 47 dining venues, including dining rooms, fast-casual, cafeterias, bars, employee facilities, delis, and snack shops. Almost half of Yellowstone’s summer staff work for the Food and Beverage Operation! If you are interested in starting or enhancing your food and beverage career, the kitchen is a great place to start. Your work schedule is typically 40 hours, 5 days/per week (may include weekends, evenings, and holidays). Time and a half is paid above 40 hours. Learn more about the .
Life in Yellowstone Includes
- Live in our nation’s first National Park! For $16.20 per day seasonal employees are guaranteed dormitory-style that includes Wi-Fi (limited bandwidth), laundry, utilities, and all (Room & Board costs are charged biweekly through an automatic payroll deduction)
- No Wyoming state taxes deducted from your paycheck
- Participate in our $350 Referral Bonus! Review criteria
- A fast-paced, exciting work environment with plenty of upward mobility and growth opportunities
- Meeting people of all ages, from all over the country and world
Off Work Perks
- Free Employee Recreation Program (recreation centers, athletics, gear rentals, seminars, van trips, hiking, and more).
- Employee discounts on retail, food & beverage, lodging, and activities in Yellowstone
- Employee discounts at local gateway communities
- Access to maintained campgrounds and back-country campsites inside and around the park
- Over 1,000 miles of hiking trails inside the park itself
- Fresh air, breathtaking views, and clear night skies
- World-class wildlife viewing of bison, elk, moose, wolves, bears, and more
- Approximately 500 geysers (the largest concentration in the world) and hot springs, including Grand Prismatic, the third-largest in the world
Click for more perks
Why Choose Yellowstone National Park Lodges
We are a welcoming community who work hard, share a real passion for the environment, and enjoy crafting memorable experiences for our guests. As part of the Xanterra Travel Collection®, we the primary authorized concessionaire in Yellowstone, and as such, we are proud stewards of the park.
Get the Scoop from Employees on , , and !
Restaurant Staff ($14.25/hr.) has a variety of responsibilities in and around the back of the house area of the our dining facilities, and may include the following:
- Fast Food Crew: you would be responsible for knowledge of all menu items, maintaining accurate cash handling and balancing a cash bank, and communicating professionally and effectively with guests and co-workers.
- Cafeteria Busser, Hot Runner, Cafeteria Server, Cold Runner: you will be responsible for prep, set-up, service, clean up, and restocking of food service areas.
- Cafeteria Cashier: you will enter all food and beverage items into the point of sale system, collect accurate payment from the guest, securely handle and balance a cash bank, process all forms of payment, and accurately deposit all sales.
- Buffet Runner, Buffet Server: you will be responsible for prep, set-up, service, clean up, and restocking of guest buffets.
- Pantry Line, Bulk Prep, Sandwich Person, A.M. Pantry, P.M. Pantry: you will be responsible for preparation of bulk items, salad bar items, to order items, etc. as needed for guest and employee service.
Employee Dining Room Staff ($15.25/hr.) is a part of the crew that cooks and serves our employees. This position is a great way to meet all the employees on location.
We are looking for those who possess strong organizational, time management, and communication skills. You don’t need any specific qualifications to be a Kitchen Staff member. We’ll provide on-the-job training for everything you need to know!
Please note, that the following physical tasks will be necessary for this job.
- Must be able to stand, walk for long periods of time, approximately 8 hours.
- Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Must be able to bend, stretch, and reach for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work in differing environments; i.e., cold freezers, hot prep areas, outside areas.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Easy apply food service supervisor jobs
in Tampa, FL
est. per hourPizza Hut • 8d ago Urgently hiring 7.1 mi
est. per hourPizza Hut • 30d ago Urgently hiring 11.3 mi
est. per hourPizza Hut • 30d ago Urgently hiring 20.7 mi