Similar available jobs
in Ashburn, VA
$15.00-$21.00/hour Part-time Dulles, VA 20166 Urgently Hiring $15.00-$21.00/hour Full-time Dulles, VA 20166 Urgently Hiring
Giant of Maryland
PT Clerk - Front End - 0794
Est. $16.10 - $18.46 Full-time, Part-time Sterling, VA 20163
Full-time, Part-time Dulles, VA 20166 Est. $34.78 - $55.62 Part-time Sterling, VA 20166 $12 - $12.5 per hour Part-time Sterling, VA 20166
Assistant Store Manager - Spencer's
Est. $22.44 - $37.62 Full-time Dulles, VA 20166
Est. $12.50 - $16.37 Full-time, Part-time Dulles, VA 20166
Est. $16.10 - $16.37 Full-time, Part-time Sterling, VA 20166
Team Lead - Full-time / Part-time
Ashburn, VA 20147
Job Description Summary
The Team Lead assists in supervising and managing all day-to-day store operations while ensuring that 100% compliance exists with all established Company policies and procedures. Provides leadership, guidance and training to the store staff via direction from the Store Manager and the Assistant Store Manager. In the absence of the Store Manager and Assistant Manager, the Team Lead assumes full responsibility for all store operations. Consistently strives to meet and exceed all established sales, service and operational objectives. A Team Lead may be a full or part-time management employee.
Duties and Responsibility
- Primary responsibility is the safety and welfare of employees and customers.
- Create, establish and maintain an excellent customer shopping experience.
Maintain and reinforce current service level standards.
Provide service training and leadership to staff members.
Manage customer issues with a sense of urgency and to the satisfaction of our customer.
- All POS terminal transactions in accordance with policy and procedure
Sales, Discounts and Refunds
- Inventory Control responsibilities to include adherence to all policies and procedures in regards to:
Shipping and Receiving
Price Management (Price Changes, Markdowns etc.)
Conducting a Physical Inventory
- Sales Floor Merchandising and Visual Presentation responsibilities to include adherence to company standards:
Sales floor maintenance and housekeeping
Promotional event directions, materials and signage
- Payroll Control responsibilities to include adherence to all policies and procedures in regards to:
Payroll budget compliance
Time & Attendance
- Training and Development of direct reports, responsibilities to include adherence to all policies and procedures in regards to:
Utilization of all available training tools
Consistent reinforcement of customer service standards
- Loss Prevention responsibilities to include adherence to all policies and procedures in regards to the protection and control of all Company assets.
- Work towards a complete understanding of managing all day to day operations.
Principal Working Relationships
Customers, Sales Associates, Store Management, District/Regional Manager, and Store Operations and Training personnel.
An approved background check
Effective verbal and written communication skills
Managerial and organizational skills
Easy apply retail supervisor jobs
in Ashburn, VA
Treasure Chest The Bin Store, LLC
Treasure Chest Team Member
14.00 per hour Full-time Dumfries, VA 22026 Urgently Hiring
Giant of Maryland
PT Clerk - Front End - 0790
Full-time, Part-time Haymarket, VA 20168 Urgently Hiring