The job below is no longer available.
Similar available jobs
in Swepsonville, NC
Inventory Coordinator - Mebane, NC - 2pm-10:30pm, M-F - Full-time / Part-time
Swepsonville, NC 27359
30 days ago
$14 per hour
About this job
This position is responsible for ensuring that all inventory adjustments, error queues, and other financial issues are researched and reconciled to maintain the highest level of inventory accuracy within a Medline distribution center.
- Effectively plan and schedule and conduct cycle counts/ workload, etc.
- Train and mentor facility team members on proper inventory processes and procedures. Course correct where applicable.
- Reviews Material Movement Exception Report and Goods Over Receipt Report daily and reconciles discrepancies as needed. Performs adjustments in Catalyst and/or SAP to correct financial errors.
- Manages all errors queues including ZPOGI, Z272, Workflow and ZINV.
- Research problem tickets and resolve as necessary. Monitor completeness and accuracy of inventory transactions.
- Handle and investigate service failures and customer complaints, also known as OSI's. Create RGAs and perform adjustments in Catalyst and/or SAP to correct inventory on OSIs.
- Effectively communicate with warehouse team members operations management, A/P, product divisions, inventory management, item master data, customer service, and internal audit to resolve discrepancies
- Operate MHE (Material Handling Equipment) as necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ yrs inventory experience in a warehouse/distribution center or similar facility
- Previous experience with SAP & Catalyst, or equivalent enterprise and warehouse management systems required; proficient with Microsoft Office; ability to provide direction, implement changes and adapt to changing business environment; Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Associate's degree
- 1-2 years lead experience.