Similar available jobs
in Ashburn, VA
$15.00-$21.00/hour Part-time Dulles, VA 20166 Urgently Hiring $15.00-$21.00/hour Full-time Dulles, VA 20166 Urgently Hiring
Giant of Maryland
PT Clerk - Front End - 0794
Est. $16.10 - $18.46 Full-time, Part-time Sterling, VA 20163
Full-time, Part-time Dulles, VA 20166 Est. $34.78 - $55.62 Part-time Sterling, VA 20166 $12 - $12.5 per hour Part-time Sterling, VA 20166
Assistant Store Manager - Spencer's
Est. $22.44 - $37.62 Full-time Dulles, VA 20166
Full-Time Sales Lead
Est. $11.24 - $16.37 Full-time Sterling, VA 20166
Customer Experience Manager - 241
Est. $29.34 - $71.43 Full-time Dulles, VA 20166
Assistant Manager - 2nd - Full-time / Part-time
Ashburn, VA 20147
Job Description Summary
The Assistant Manager assists the Store manager in managing all day to day store operations, while ensuring that compliance exists with all established company policies and procedures. Provides leadership, guidance and training to the store staff via direction from the Store Manager. In the absence of the Store Manager, the Assistant Store Manager will assume total responsibility for all store operations. Consistently strives to meet and exceed all established sales, service and operational objectives.
Duties and Responsibility
- Primary responsibility is the safety and welfare of employees and customers.
- Create, establish and maintain an excellent customer shopping experience.
Maintain and reinforce current service level standards.
Provide service training and leadership to staff members.
Manage customer issues with a sense of urgency and to the satisfaction of our customer.
- All POS terminal transactions in accordance with policy and procedure
Sales, Discounts and Refunds
- Inventory Control responsibilities to include adherence to all policies and procedures in regards to:
Shipping and Receiving
Price Management (Price Changes, Markdowns etc.)
Conducting a Physical Inventory
- Sales Floor Merchandising and Visual Presentation responsibilities to include adherence to company standards:
Sales floor maintenance and housekeeping
Promotional event directions, materials and signage
- Payroll Control responsibilities to include adherence to all policies and procedures in regards to:
Payroll budget compliance
Time and Attendance
- Training and Development of direct reports, responsibilities to include adherence to all policies and procedures in regards to:
Utilization of all available training tools
Consistent reinforcement of operational standards
- Loss Prevention responsibilities to include adherence to all policies and procedures in regards to the protection and control of all Company assets.
- Work towards a complete understanding of managing all day to day operations.
Principal Working Relationships
Customers, Sales Associates, Store Management, District/Regional Managers, Store Operations and Training Personnel.
An approved background check
Effective verbal and written communication skills
Managerial and organizational skills
Strong interpersonal skills necessary for customer and employee interactions
Strong visual merchandising skills
Working knowledge of footwear, accessories and shoe care.
Basic mathematical skills
Knowledge of Corporate and Store Operations policies and procedures
A complete understanding of the standards of Store Presentation and strong visual merchandising skills.
Easy apply retail supervisor jobs
in Ashburn, VA
Treasure Chest The Bin Store, LLC
Treasure Chest Team Member
14.00 per hour Full-time Dumfries, VA 22026 Urgently Hiring
Giant of Maryland
PT Clerk - Front End - 0790
Full-time, Part-time Haymarket, VA 20168 Urgently Hiring