est. per hourBase One Technologies • 30d ago Urgently hiring
- Army National Guard • 19h ago
Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourLeidos • 2h ago Just posted
est. per hourAnonymous Employer • 30d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourCyberdata Technologies, Inc. • 30d ago Urgently hiring
Service Technician - Full-time / Part-time
About this job
Securitas Electronic Security, Inc. (SES) is a division of Securitas AB, the largest protective services provider in the world with over 370,000+ Securitas Heroes across the world.
SES offers a full portfolio of video, access, intrusion, fire and integrated systems and services. As a leading systems integrator and alarm monitoring company, we deliver the SES Difference, serving countless long-term clients with solutions and services that protect their people, customers, and assets.
The System Administrator will perform duties related to security system operations in a variety of deployments for the assigned customer(s). They will understand and promote their customer’s security system protocols and processes in the performance of their duties. They will regularly interact and collaborate with IT professionals on networking issues and must understand basic networking technologies. Customer service aptitude and attitude is essential in the performance of duties, as well, exhibiting highly developed skills in communication with all levels of system users.
Responsible to clearly and concisely present information in one-on-one & small group situations, along with interacting effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures. Must have a strong customer facing approach and be results oriented
Duties include but not limited to:
- Configure and maintain security systems, including Database(s), Application Software, Operating Systems, Features, Functionality, Reports, Badges, Biometrics and other functions.
- Manage projects involving security system configuration, implementation, and commissioning.
- Assist and advise field technical personnel on specific system response and operational theory.
- Work with field technicians to troubleshoot and commission new/existing security equipment located around the world.
- Perform cardholder badging station operations.
- Establish, maintain and support advanced network functionality related to security systems.
- Support the IT functionality through close coordination with both internal and external IT/Network providers.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years’ experience with Access Control and Video Systems
- Field Technician background
- Programming experience with Access Control and Video Systems
- Manufactures certifications in Lenel, Software House, Avigilon or other security systems
SES offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Highly competitive salary
- Company training and industry leading certification program
- Company Vehicle
- Company Cell Phone
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401K with 60% Match up to 6% of salary
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Educational Assistance
- Exceptional growth opportunities
- Wide variety of employee discounts on travel, equipment, and more!
We are a nationwide provider of security solutions and an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. Our core values of Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness are proudly demonstrated daily by our employees to our customers and the communities we service.