Similar available jobs
in Burke, VA
Security Officer - Armed FLEX
Est. $14.63 - $22.69 Full-time, Part-time Fairfax, VA 22030 Urgently Hiring Full-time Springfield, VA 22151 Urgently Hiring Full-time Springfield, VA 22151 Urgently Hiring Est. $14.63 - $22.69 Full-time Springfield, VA 22151 Urgently Hiring
Sr. Security Specialist
Est. $16.10 - $21.08 Full-time Springfield, VA 22151 Urgently Hiring Est. $16.10 - $22.69 Full-time Springfield, VA 22151 Urgently Hiring Full-time Springfield, VA 22151 Urgently Hiring Full-time Springfield, VA 22151 Urgently Hiring Full-time Springfield, VA 22151 Urgently Hiring
Personnel Security Administrator (PSA) - Full-time
Burke, VA 22009
Leidos is seeking an experienced Personnel Security Administrator (PSA) to support Intelligence Community (IC) within our Security Service Center (SSC) headquartered in Chantilly, VA. This position requires a Top Secret with active/current SCI eligibility.
• The selected candidate will be part of a consolidated Personnel Security Department, managing files from various sites, processing all clearance activities and accesses for various intelligence community government agencies.
• The selected candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the personnel security functions (e.g., processing new employees for security clearances, reinvestigations, processing individuals for necessary badges, and processing outgoing visit requests, request for access actions, and other duties as assigned) related to the Intelligence Community (IC).
• Duties and responsibilities include acting as a liaison between the subject, Security POC, Program Manager, and Operations Manager throughout the clearance process, as well as interfacing with the IC customer.
• Candidate will keep informed of IC customer policy changes and interpret/implement those changes within Leidos.
• Additionally, the selected candidate will contribute to the preparation of management reports and maintain the personnel clearance database(s). The selected candidate must be comfortable working in a SCIF and in a dynamic environment.
• High standards of professionalism are essential, as well as the ability to operate under minimal supervision in a high paced transactional environment.
BASIC REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• High School Diploma, or equivalent, and 3-5 years of related experience.
• Candidate should have a working knowledge of IC clearance processing procedures, experience using various databases, and proficient with MS Office.
• Knowledge of IC government regulations (e.g., ICD 704) is required.
• Candidate must have a solid command of the English language with strong written and verbal skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment are essential, as well as the ability to use discretion when handling sensitive personal information.
• Candidate must possess a Top Secret with active/current SCI eligibilities.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Proficiency with SIMS security software a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and be a self-starter, as well as a solid group contributor working in a fast-paced environment.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.