The job below is no longer available.
Commercial HVAC Service Technician - Full-time
Soddy Daisy, TN 37384
30 days ago
$22 per hour
About this job
Summary of Job:Responsible for performing maintenance and service for our commercial HVAC customers, utilizing our technology, technical capability, and exceptional customer service to provide customer-first solutions.
Education and Experience:
- Universal EPA Certification
- Minimum of 8+ years of Commercial HVAC Service experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent GED certificate preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written communications skills
- Able to work well with other technicians and tradesman
Company Perks & Benefits:
Our mission at Lee Company is to create an environment where our employees can thrive, and we mean that. Wellness involves your relationships, finances, career, community, as well as physical health. We don’t just talk the talk, we walk the walk. Check out what benefit programs we offer to help our team and family members THRIVE with us!
- We pay 100% of every employee’s long-term disability, life insurance, and fees associated with acquiring and maintaining a trade license
- We offer free trade training and license exam preparation through Lee Company University (LCU), our very own NCCER accredited trade school
- We have a company match program for 401(k) and health savings account contributions
- You earn paid time off and paid holidays for your personal well-being
- We have available cash incentives or reduced health insurance rates for wellness screenings
- We offer meaningful assistance programs like Chaplain services, an on-site / mobile clinic, and an emergency assistance fund
- We connect you to opportunities to make an impact through volunteering in our communities
- And other benefits such as health insurance, dental, vision, and short-term disability
Lee Company is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or testing, or family and medical leave.