Similar available jobs
in Columbia, MO
Retail Support Manager
Est. $14.68 - $25.06 Full-time, Part-time Columbia, MO 65201 Urgently Hiring
Est. $11.91 - $14.02 Part-time Columbia, MO 65201 Urgently Hiring
Bath & Body Works
BBW Key Holder-COLUMBIA MALL
Est. $34.82 - $52.84 Part-time Columbia, MO 65201 Est. $17.42 - $31.10 Full-time, Part-time Columbia, MO 65201 Est. $11.55 - $24.87 Full-time, Part-time Columbia, MO 65201 Est. $11.55 - $24.87 Full-time, Part-time Columbia, MO 65201
OPERATIONS ASSISTANT MANAGER
Est. $11.56 - $21.25 Full-time, Part-time Columbia, MO 65201
Team Lead Retail Remodels - Full-time
Columbia, MO 65201
Team Lead Retail Remodels
SPAR is growing our merchandising / installation team and hiring a Team Lead! As a Full Time Team Lead you will be responsible for project management and coordination of fixture installation and all merchandising aspects. Team Leads are self-sufficient, highly motivated, know your way around a tool bag, and have the drive to produce high quality results in a fast paced environment. As a successful Team Leader, you’ll be on site providing direction to the crew and being the liaison between client, crew and SPAR management team.
Join the best merchandising team in the business and APPLY TODAY!
What We Offer:
- Great TEAM
- Ongoing project work – long term work
- DailyPay – work today, get paid tomorrow
- Enrollment is needed
- Mileage and Drive time reimbursed
- Meal per diem, tolls and preapproved out of pocket expenses.
- Hotel will be reserved and paid for by SPAR
- Double occupancy required
- Career advancement opportunities
What You’ll Do:
- Project manage and coordination of all fixture installation and all merchandising aspects.
- Directing the crew and being the liaison between client, crew and SPAR management team
- Follow given directions from SPAR and/or Client Management and delegate tasks to other crew members
- Engage in considerable physical activity, lift and/or push up to 40 pounds, stand for long periods of time
- Minimum of 2 years Planogram and Retail Store Shelving Fixture Installation experience required
- At least 1 year prior experience in leading a team in a retail merchandising environment
- Ability to take and follow direction from Lead Supervisor and delegate tasks to other crew members
- Ability to read and follow provided planograms, floorplans/measurements and graphic guidelines
- Ability to work in Team environment
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license
- Personal cell is required and valid email address
- Adequate PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Explorer, etc.
- Steel toed footwear is required to be worn on job site
- Professional appearance and demeanor
SPAR is much more than just a retail merchandising company. We offer retail merchandising solutions for businesses across the globe, furniture and equipment assembly and installation for residential and office partners, and new store sets /remodels for retailers in need of driving sales.
SPAR provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, SPAR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. SPAR expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
Text SPARcareers to 97211 to apply via text!
Easy apply retail supervisor jobs
in Columbia, MO
Est. $17.27 - $25.79 Part-time Jefferson city, MO 65101 Urgently Hiring
Est. $16.86 - $43.14 Part-time Jefferson city, MO 65101 Urgently Hiring