Similar available jobs
in Newark, DE
est. per hourRoyal Farms • 11h ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourRoyal Farms • 11h ago New
Verified per hourACME Markets • 9d ago
- Starts at $13
Verified per hourSally Beauty • 6d ago
Retail Reset Merchandiser - PT
Newark, DE 19702
Acosta is hiring motivated individuals to join our network of retail reset merchandisers!
Are you a self-starter, quick learner with strong attention to detail, and enjoy working with a team?
The Mandate Retail Service Merchandiser is responsible for effectively working in teams to perform reset and remodel work including, but not limited to, reading and implementation of plan-o-grams, new item placement, void corrections, and special merchandising activity.
We owe our continued success to the hard working, intelligent and innovative people who implement our retail programs every day. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
What We Offer:
Along with competitive pay, Acosta offers a comprehensive benefits program, paid time off, and 401(k) match for both full and part-time employees! Employee incentive discounts. Full time is considered 30+ hrs.
- Read and follow a plan-o-gram to effectively complete reset and remodel work. Have a working knowledge of merchandising and retail terminology.
- Perform duties such as moving and cleaning shelves, installing new racks and shelves, displaying merchandise properly, placing shelf strips and attaching tags properly, checking date codes and plan-o-gram integrity, and processing pack-outs, restocks and reorders as necessary.
- Partner with store personnel and co-workers to achieve and maintain merchandising excellence, discuss changes, and build an effective working relationship.
- Report and discuss observations and issues with Mandate Market Manager/ Area Manager.
- Effectively and accurately work with web-based applications to indicate work availability, check schedule for work assignments, accept work assignments, receive work documentation and information, record work starting and completion times, mileage, expenses, attendance, and complete training activities.
- Effectively and accurately prepare, process, submit, and manage documentation related to assigned reset and remodel work.
- Perform job safely by demonstrating full awareness of his/her surroundings. Utilize proper safety techniques and equipment use when necessary. Be proactive in alerting management to any unsafe act or condition to prevent injuries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Understand and follow all Acosta policies and standard operating procedures.
- Reliable transportation. Travel may be required.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance.
- Computer access with printer/Internet/email.
- Comfortable utilizing Technology (i.e. smartphones and handheld devices)
- Willing and able to lift and carry up to 60 lbs.
- Possess strong interpersonal, organizational, decision making and leadership skills. Able to read and communicate effectively with others and build relationships.
- Must be able to climb and stand on a step stool or ladder and utilize basic tools.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
Acosta utilizes E-Verify for validating the ability to work in the United States for all job candidates. If you want more information on what this entails and your rights as a job applicant, please use the link provided to access information on our use of E-Verify and your right to work.
Easy apply retail supervisor jobs
in Newark, DE
est. per hourMorgan Truck Body • 5h ago Urgently hiring 34 mi
est. per hourTMX Finance • 9d ago Urgently hiring 37.9 mi
Verified per hourApollo Retail • 6d ago Urgently hiring 11.2 mi
est. per hourBurger King • 15h ago Urgently hiring 42.5 mi