Grayson, KY 41143
Assists the Management Team in increasing customer count, customer satisfaction and control costs while increasing profitability in the daily operations of an entire Burger King restaurant. improves Guest satisfaction through financial controls, operations, direction of Team Members, and compliance within the scope of an assigned shift. This position operates under the direct management of the General Manager and helps lead the restaurant team. This position interacts with Team Members, restaurant management, outside vendors, members of the field operations team, and Guests.
- Responsible for restaurant operations (labor, inventory variance, GUEST TRAC® responses) during assigned shifts, including opening and closing restaurant
- Provides production direction to Team Members in a clear and concise way
- Sets an example for Team Members by working hard to implement shift plan and ensure swift and smooth production
- Delegates in a way that encourages teamwork during shift to ensure that the restaurant operations comply with Company standards
- Motivates Team Members to exceed Guest expectations with food and friendly service in clean surroundings
- Works with team to act on Guest feedback and resolve complaints in a timely, friendly and professional manner
- Directs, trains and motivates Team Members during shift on each of the workstations
- Complies with the requirements of government regulations, BK Market Policy, food safety, BK Security Policy, operations, and BK policies and procedures relating to all activities in the restaurant during the shift
- Takes initiative to immediately report violations of safety, sanitation, security, and other company policies to restaurant management and perform short-term solutions
- Motivates Team Members to comply with loss control procedures and to maintain a safe and secure environment for customers and other Team Members
- Completes checklists and procedures for cash reporting, inventory control, and scheduling during shift
- May perform essential functions and duties listed in the restaurant Team Member job description
- Flexible to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Prompt and regular attendance on assigned shifts
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Ability to organize and prioritize various duties and work under pressures of deadlines.
- Ability to resolve problem situations immediately.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to use a computer and calculator.
- Ability to work flexible hours. Ability to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Has an automobile with the required insurance coverage available to drive for the Company
- Valid Driver’s License
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Complete all internal certification programs
PHYSICAL WORKING CONDITIONS?
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently bending, stooping and kneeling. This position is very active requiring occasional crawling and climbing. Ability to lift/move 50 pounds. Regular exposure to video terminal display. Travel in personal vehicle leading to exposure to all driving conditions and hazards. Frequent standing for long periods of time. Ability to talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to talk and hear and have the ability to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms. Vision abilities of close vision, distance vision and adjust focus. Ability to frequently taste or smell. The employee frequently works near moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, extreme heat and risk of electrical shock. The noise level is usually loud.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
in Grayson, KY
Wendy's : Shift Supervisor
Starting at $12.00/hour Full-time Grayson, KY 41143
Wendy's : Assistant Manager
Starting at $13.00/hour Full-time Grayson, KY 41143
Full-time, Part-time Grayson, KY 41143 Full-time, Part-time Grayson, KY 41143
Pizza Hut Assistant Manager
$15.00-$17.00 Full-time, Part-time Grayson, KY 41143
Pizza Hut Shift Manager
$13.00-$15.00 Full-time, Part-time Grayson, KY 41143
Easy apply food service supervisor jobs
in Grayson, KY
Full-time, Part-time Barboursville, WV 25504 Urgently Hiring
Full-time, Part-time BARBOURSVILLE, WV 25504 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Huntington, WV 25705 Urgently Hiring
Full-time, Part-time Ashland, KY 41101 Urgently Hiring