- Nomad Health • 4h ago
Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourFRESENIUS • 5d ago Urgently hiring
LPN Nurse higher wage program! - Full-time / Part-time
| Verified Pay ||$24 - $26/hr|
About this job
12 week program, 5.00 per hour more ad no benefits Full time after 12 weeks get 3k bonus paid in full!12 hour shifts!
The Lilac at Silver Palms is a 104-bed Skilled Nursing Facility located in Miami, FL. We are looking for compassionate caregivers to help our residents live their lives to the fullest. Within our organization we believe that our residents don’t live in our workplace, we work in their home. If you are looking to join a team of passionate and dedicated caregivers, we would LOVE to have you!
Mission: To provide a compassionate and inspiring environment where residents, families, and associates receive individualized care, happiness, and quality of life.
We are currently seeking Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team of caregivers. New graduates are encouraged to apply!
Opportunities Include: Full-time, Part-time, Per Diem, Weekends
Why choose us?
- Competitive Wages: $24 - $26/hr DOE
- Choose your shift – all shifts available!
- License renewal paid by company
- Paid Time Off for full-time staff
- Benefits package for full-time staff including Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, and other options to choose from
- Discounted theme park tickets, hotels, rental cars, and more!
What you bring to our team:
- Active Florida LPN license
- Current/active CPR certification preferred
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills
- Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure
- Problem solving skills
- Approachable, flexible, and adaptable to change
As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), you will provide care to our residents to include but not limited to:
- Assess and document resident progress in the medical record
- Perform preventative skin care, dressing changes, and wound care
- Communicate pertinent information about resident condition and progress to supervisors and DON
- Administer medications and treatments accurately as ordered by the physician and according to all facility policies and procedures
- Assist in the admissions process, transfer process, and discharge process
- Other duties as assigned
The Lilac at Silver Palms, a division of Lilac Health/Orchid Cove Health Group, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.