Job Placement with Free CNA Class (Citadel Bourbonnais) - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$19 per hour|
About this job
MUST BE VACCINATED FOR COVID-19 W/ BOOSTER, IF DUE
MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL TO MIDLOTHIAN, IL FOR CLASS AND TO OFF SITE CLINICAL LOCATIONS
MUST HAVE A VALID SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER
About Our Company:
The Illinois Nursing Academy is a strong member in the community by helping members in our community jump start their career in the nursing field for free. Our school has partnered with many nursing facilities in the Chicago land area that are willing to hire, train and pay for students to attend our class while guaranteeing a position with that nursing facility, during and after this course. The Illinois nursing academy is dedicated in the care that is provided to patients, and uphold the high standards so that our students can go anywhere after graduation with confidence. .
About the Position/ Responsibilities and Duties
The Illinois nursing academy has the reputation of providing uncompromising training and education in the area. By applying today you are making the choice to be a part of the growing healthcare field. We are committed to assisting with job placement, as well as education so you can be successful in your future.
Duties that will be taught through our program/ and at the nursing facility:
- Turning & moving patients.
- Proper usage of medical supplies.
- Bathing patients.
- Grooming patients by brushing their hair, teeth, shaving them, etc.
- Feeding patients and documenting their food and liquid intake.
- Checking vital signs such as blood pressure and heart rate.
- Assist residents with changing and toileting
- Answering patient call lights
- Assist with other needs of the patient
This Position requires the following:
- Excellent patient care and customer service skills
- Enjoy working with seniors
- Have excellent work ethics
- Must be able to work in collaboration with the nursing team
- Solid work history which reflects longevity in the workplace
- Background Check
Most of the facilities that are partnered with Illinois Nursing Academy offer a competitive hourly rate, a great working environment, and a comprehensive benefits package for full-time staff
- This a 10-week course, with class meeting once a week for 10 weeks.
- Clinical will be at an off-site location and will take place once a week for 5 weeks
- All selected applicants will be required to attend an in-person course as well as clinical hours
- Staff that are selected by a facility will be required to work full time at throughout the CNA course and after to receive full payment of one’s course.