Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Full-time / Part-time
| Verified Pay ||$35/hr|
|Location||Delhi, New York|
About this job
New Grads are Welcome to Apply!!!
New Higher Rate: ( Minimum Starting Rate $35/hr Up to $36.25/hr) Sign on Bonus - $3000
We offer the Following:
- Premium Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Fun, Family-Like Team, and Atmosphere!
- Work in a Beautifully Remodeled Office
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
Covid 19 Vaccine: Required
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Evening Shift
- Night Shift
Education & Experience
Experience: 1 year
License, Registration and/or Certification Requirement: Yes
· Provides safe resident care, demonstrating knowledge and competency in completing assigned treatments and procedures according to established standards and policies. Maintains awareness of new updates standards and incorporates them into his/her nursing practice through out the continuum of care.
· Participates in the improvement process of quality resident care.
· Incorporates age-specific needs, provision of care, procedures, and treatments.
· Accurately completes routine tasks without the need of supervision.
· Judgment/thinking reflects professional standards of care and practice and code of ethics in providing effective and safe resident outcomes.
· Communicates pertinent resident information and plan of care before breaks, during transfer, and at shift report.
· Accurately administers medications according to the five rights of medication administration and documentation of same.
· Accurately performs treatments utilizing sterile or clean technique.
· Accurately administers external feedings.
· Demonstrates the mission, vision, and values of Delhi Rehabilitation and Nursing Center through professional excellence.
· Completes resident care-related activities within scheduled shift time periods.
· Exercises calm behavior and uses professional judgment while working in a team approach during emergency situations.
· Cooperates with reassignments made in the interest of resident care.
· Maintains positive interpersonal relationships with colleagues.
· Professional conduct and behavior is exhibited by self-control, cooperative interaction with others, and acceptance of responsibility for own actions.
· Reports resident care problems and possible solutions to the appropriate nursing management personnel.
· Delegates resident care problems and possible solutions to the appropriate nursing management personnel.
Work Location: One location
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. All pay rates and bonuses are paid and/ or awarded to employees based on the facilities policy and/ or the CBA, depending on the position.