Experienced Manufacturing Engineer - $70k - $90k - Benefits Day 1
Carrollton, GA 30112
HNI Corporation is a global family of brands for the workplace and home dedicated to enhancing the spaces where we live, work, and gather. We pride ourselves on fostering an environment where we make a positive impact on others; upholding our beliefs in integrity, inclusion and belonging.
What We Need:
We are looking for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join our HNI Workplace Furnishings team in Cedartown, Ga!
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for process execution and technical application of manufacturing processes and methods utilizing knowledge of product design, materials and parts, fabrication and assembly processes with the goal of positively impacting business through lean manufacturing implementation.
We offer benefits from day 1, including a 401(k) with 100% match up to 6% of pay with immediate vesting.
What You Will Do:
- Perform research, design and develop manufacturing processes for production flow, assembly methods and fabrication equipment in accordance with product specifications and quality standards
- Improve manufacturing processes and methods for cost-reduction, quality improvement and efficiency
- Identify root cause inaccuracies and recommend/implement process improvements and corrective action
- Assist management in improving and sustaining a system of production control, standard operating procedures, safety, quality control and training
- Perform research, design and development of manufacturing processes including production flow, assembly methods and production equipment.
- Coordinate the manufacturing of new/revised products by establishing goals, training team members and evaluating results
- Design, develop and test and/or source and cost-justify various tools, machinery and equipment for recommended manufacturing methods
- Coordinate and work cross-functionally with Operations, Quality, Engineering, Sales, Finance, customers and members assisting in process and product improvement plans and status
What You Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical engineering field
- 3+ years Manufacturing Engineering experience (preferably in multiple manufacturing functions)
- Able to work in US without sponsorship
- Strong experience with lean manufacturing principles
- Demonstrated successful implementation of continuous process improvement programs
- Experience with project development, management, and implementation encompassing start-to-finish planning and execution
- Demonstrated ability to lead change, handle multiple projects and incorporate lean manufacturing principles
- Strong communication skills with ability to motivate and influence others, as well as interact productively members within all levels of the organization and external suppliers and customers
- Preferred experience with CAD (Computer Aided Design)
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Preferred experience with Oracle, inventory system knowledge
- Demonstrated history of attention to detail
HNI Corporation (NYSE: HNI) is a manufacturer of workplace furnishings and building products, operating under two segments. The workplace furnishings segment is a leading global designer and provider of commercial furnishings, going to market under multiple unique brands. The residential building products segment is the nation’s leading manufacturer and marketer of hearth products.
As one of the larger employers in Iowa, HNI Corporation was recognized in 2018, 2019, and 2020 for the diversity of our Board of Directors and was named in 2020 and 2021 as one of America's Most Responsible Companies by Newsweek.
How we act today protects how we live tomorrow. Check out our 2020 CSR Report here:
Diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI), are not just core beliefs at HNI - they are operational imperatives. We value each other’s differences in experiences and ideas to solve problems and better serve our customers. Take a look at our DEI goals here:
We offer Benefits on Day 1, including a new voluntary benefit, Daily Pay! To learn about all the benefits HNI has to offer visit .
We also invite you to visit us at to learn more!
Easy apply machinery maintenance worker jobs
in Carrollton, GA
Auto Body Technician
Est. $26 Full-time Marietta, GA 30067 Urgently Hiring
Red Roof Inns, Inc.
Full-time Newnan, GA 30265 Urgently Hiring
Auto Body Technician
Est. $26 Full-time Atlanta, GA 30305 Urgently Hiring