est. per hourKinetix • 1h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourVivian Health • 30d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourFlexJobs • 4d ago
Nurse Practitioner (PRN) - Part-time
|Location||Cape coral, Florida|
About this job
Paragon Healthcare is a rapidly growing healthcare company that offers many different infusion healthcare solutions for patients. We have a multitude of Nurse Practitioner managed outpatient Infusion Centers throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Georgia, with plans for further expansion across the US. The Infusion Centers provide a comprehensive list of infusions including but not limited to biologics, antibiotics, hydration therapy, iron, and enzyme replacements. The Centers do not provide chemotherapy or blood products. We believe in providing the highest quality healthcare solutions in an ethical and patient-focused environment.
Seeking an experienced, friendly, and reliable Family Nurse Practitioner for our state-of-the-art Infusion Center to provide excellent patient care. Act as liaison between the Infusion Center and other prescribers, while also working directly with patients. Oversee the daily operations of the Center and help develop processed to improve workflow and patient experience. The FNP will also have the opportunity to create and oversee patient care plans in collaboration with the prescriber and the patient's physician in order to provide the best treatment possible. Must abide by all company policies and procedures as well as INS standards of practice, OSHA guidelines, and state board laws.
- Excellent IV skills (infusion therapy experience a plus)
- Ability to multi-task.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Strong computer/typing skills as necessary for daily tasks.
- Ideal candidate is also a natural leader who can serve as clinical lead.
- 2+ years NP experience preferred; open to more experienced candidates as well.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Advanced Nursing Program and have a current RN license for the State of Florida (in good standing with all governing bodies).
- Licensed Advanced Nurse Practitioner in the State of Florida.
- Board Certified FNP.
- BCLS/CPR certification.
- Must remain current on all required continuing education units.
- Masters or better
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Registered Nurse
- Nurse Practitioner