est. per hourUline • 24d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourTopgolf • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Territory Sales Manager - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$61 per hour|
About this job
We are seeking a Territory Sales Manager to service clients by selling products, meeting client needs and maintaining the geographic sales region that includes Ohio and Western Pennsylvania.
- Service existing accounts
- Establish new accounts
- Plan and organize daily work schedule to call on clients
- Submit activity and results reports, such as weekly call reports and annual territory budgets
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, etc.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending manufacturer training seminars, reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks
- Resolve client needs or complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, making recommendations and working with management to resolve
- Daily travel required, some overnights
Qualifications / Skills:
- College degree preferred
- Previous experience in sales, customer service or related field
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Presentation, negotiation and closing skills
- Strong problem solving / troubleshooting skills
Compensation: (Negotiable, based on experience)
- Base salary plus commissions paid on the gross profit of all material sales in the territory.
- car allowance
- per diem
- Benefits include: Medical, dental, life insurance, 401k, flex spend account, 8 holidays and vacation time as per schedule
UDMC is involved in a wide variety of industries including Food, Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Beverage, Cosmetics, and of course, Dairy. We are proud of our diversification and it is the key to future growth of our company. We have qualified employees and the facilities to provide quality products and services necessary for our customer.
UDMC was built upon integrity and this will never change. We are proud of our achievements of the past and are ready for the challenge of the future.