Similar available jobs
in Buckley, WA
Verified per hourCrystal Mountain • 6h ago Urgently hiring
Verified per hourCrystal Mountain • 3h ago Urgently hiring
Restaurant Ranger - No exp. required, 16.50 + tips - Full-time / Part-time
Buckley, WA 98321
WORK AND PLAY IN THE MOUNTAINS
Join our team of big mountain adventurers at the largest ski resort in Washington! Here at Crystal, it’s more than our work. It’s our passion for the guest experience, the outdoors, and the community that bring us together at the end of the tree-lined road. We come from near and far to be up on the mountain because it’s an experience you just don’t get anywhere else. Events are always on the calendar and friends are always down to play. Work in the beautiful National Forest, neighboring Mt. Rainier, as a premier Ikon Pass destination with a whole lot of stoke to share.
JUST LIKE THE TREES, WE ARE GROWING! Apply today to grow your mountain roots with us— whether you are looking to escape the city, expand your skills, or progress in the ski industry, we have a variety of roles for hard-working and enthusiastic team-players. Find your line, join our team!
BIG PEAKS, BIGGER PERKS
Free Alterra season pass (unlimited, direct to lift at all Alterra resorts)
+ Free Alterra season pass for spouse and dependents 25 & under
50% off window ticket price at IKON partner resorts
Free access to Alterra Mountain destinations during time off
Free ski-referral letters for employees to use at other mountain resorts during time off
Discounted friends & family day-ski vouchers (Up to 85% off)
Discounts on Ski & Snowboard Lessons
Discounts on Ski & Snowboard Rentals
Discounts on Gear Tune-Ups
Discounts on Food & Beverage
Discounts at Crystal Mountain Retail shops
Free Crystal branded swag
Pro deals on gear with 100s of brands
Deals on accessories, auto, electronics, entertainment, fitness, food, home, pet supplies, travel, and more
Employee-only Night Skiing events
Employee Housing available, on-mountain and off-mountain
Accrued paid time off for eligible positions
Group health insurance for eligible positions
401K benefit and generous match with immediate vesting for all staff members over 21
Opportunities for growth, advancement, and year-round employment
Position Title: Restaurant Ranger
Business Unit: Food & Beverage
Position Reports to: Restaurant Manager and/or Front of House Supervisor
Positions Reporting to this Role: None
Wage Range: $16.50 + tips - 18.00 + tips
- Arrives on time, clean, and in proper uniform
- Clocks in and out according to shift
- Demonstrates an upbeat, positive attitude and acts and communicates with our guests in a positive manner
- Run alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Responsible for accurate cash handling, making & returning proper change
- Running Food to guests and providing quality table services.
- Bus tables as needed.
- Maintains cleanliness of cashier, condiment, and beverage stations
- Stocks and refills beverage machines, condiments caddies, and utensils
- Assists guests with needs as necessary
- Reports any equipment malfunctions or breakage to the proper channels to resolve the issue ASAP.
- Abides by and upholds overall customer service standards
- Adheres to all policies, standards, SOP’s and training as directed by the General Manager and F&B Director.
- Completes all tasks according to General Manager
This job description is an overview of the scope of responsibilities and is not intended to be an inclusive list of job tasks and expectations. With the evolution of this resort and position, the responsibilities of this position may change.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Experience handling cash and using Point of Sale technology
- Proven exemplary customer service skills
- Food Handlers Card
- MAST permit.