Intern Finance & Acctg
Kearney, NE 68847
Intern Finance & Acctg
Location : KEARNEY, NE, United States
Job Type : Regular
Posted : Feb 28, 2023
Job ID : 39386
Back to Search Results
Apply Now >Save Job Job Saved
Some of the duties for this position include:
- Prepares general ledger journal entries in accordance with month end checklist.
- Able to prepare the Daily Sales Report.
- Create weekly bank deposit.
- Responsible for balance sheet account reconciliations as assigned by supervisor.
- Create and distribute monthly financial packs, financial books, salesman expense reports, and distribute weekly expense checks.
- Summarize information for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Assist with maintaining record retention per policies and procedures.
- Maintain imaging process for the Finance Department.
- Distribute Accounts Payable information to various departments on a weekly basis.
- Various finance projects as assigned by supervisor.
- Is responsible for quality and safety of own work and compliance of all company procedures and policies.
- Currently enrolled in a College or University as a full-time student with at least a sophomore status towards a bachelor's degree with an accounting/finance emphasis.
- Ability to maintain at least a 3.2 grade point average.
- Must have previously taken or scheduled to take an Intermediate Accounting class.
- Ability to work approximately 20+ hours per week while taking classes during Spring and Fall semester and 40 hours per week when not attending classes.
This role is subject to compliance with the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), which requires the incumbent to be either a US citizen, lawful permanent resident ["green card" holders], or have refugee or asylee status).
Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For more than a century the company has been enabling engineering breakthroughs that lead to a better tomorrow. Learn more at www.parker.com or @parkerhannifin.
Parker is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on grounds of age, race, religion, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation or disability in relation to recruitment and employment.
Save Job Job Saved