Cust Serv Rep
Kearney, NE 68847
Cust Serv Rep
Location : KEARNEY, NE, United States
Job Type : Regular
Posted : Feb 16, 2023
Job ID : 39111
Back to Search Results
Apply Now >Save Job Job Saved
Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For more than a century the company has been enabling engineering breakthroughs that lead to a better tomorrow. Learn more at www.parker.com or @parkerhannifin.
Administers customer service accounts of moderate scope and complexity to achieve division business objectives and to meet customer performance expectations. Responsible for seeing the direction and oversight of assigned customer accounts are carried out. Interprets customer requests, monitors performance and delivery, investigates complaints, and negotiates pricing and discounts based upon predetermined scope. Works with customers both external and internal.
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receives and processes new orders, revises due dates, and release for shipment.
- Evaluates customer performance requirements and provide mutually acceptable solutions to customer problems that impact cost or schedule.
3. Supports EMOE Account Managers with internal duties as required.
4. Responds to customer inquiries regarding billing and shipping errors, backorders, and other service-related concerns.
5. Advises management of any breakdown in communication, loss of sales, contact, or service, and assures that corrective action is taken.
6. Responds on a timely basis to customer phone inquiries regarding products, pricing, backorders, competitive programs, credit, and freight
7. Analyzes and proposes changes in methods and/or procedures to improve efficiency and the quality of service.
8. May complete special paperwork required for customers order processing and create/maintains files for special accounts.
9. Demonstrates professional phone communications and interpersonal skills.
10. Maintains successful, long-term business relationships and contacts with customer procurement employees.
11. Is responsible for quality and safety of own work and compliance of all company procedures and policies.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- High School Degree required, but 2-year business degree preferred or related discipline
- Minimum 3- 5 years' experience in customer service or a related field
- Intermediate computer skills, or ability to quickly advance to this level of expertise
SPECIAL EQUIPMENT OR OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Must be proficient with personal computers, fax machines, copy machines and applicable system software.
- Excellent communications and listening skills, and professional phone skills (PBX experience helpful).
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. This position is subject to meeting export compliance eligibility requirements.
Save Job Job Saved