Master Scheduler, Senior
|Location||Fort walton beach, Florida|
About this job
Master Scheduler, Senior
Are you searching for a position where you can use your project management and analysis skills to develop a project from concept to completion? A program requires a significant investment of limited resources. With that level of complexity, you need to keep the project on a productive path. Thatas why we need you, a skilled program management specialist who can ensure success through careful analysis and effective communication.
On our team, youall implement and maintain organizational programs in support of the client. Youall collaborate with program leadership to review contracts, project cost accounting, perform tactical planning using tools like Microsoft Project, and have regular interactions with SMEs, schedulers, customers, and project analysts. The real power of project management comes from communication to ensure the program achieves its goals and meets our quality standards. At Booz Allen, we recognize that we must continuously grow as a team to bring the best support to our clients, so here youall have all the resources to succeed and grow your expertise. This is a chance to directly impact a meaningful mission, while broadening your skills in program strategy.
Join us. The world canat wait.
- 4+ years of experience managing program or project schedules
- Experience developing, documenting, and executing a Lean-Agile process to manage the technical baseline and IMS at all integration levels
- Experience conducting requirements analysis, resource allocation, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring, and reporting
- Experience scheduling tools such as Microsoft Project
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Top Secret clearance
- Bachelor's degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with Earned Value Management
- Experience with data collection and analysis
- Experience with Data Analysis software tools such as PowerBI and Tableau
- Experience supporting business process updates and improvements
- Knowledge of the DoD Adaptive Acquisition Framework
- Knowledge of programming languages that guide development of data visualizations and dashboards to communicate key insights
- Project Management Professional (PMP), SAFe, or ICAgile Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
Consulting at Booz Allen means empowering you to provide your customers with the best support. With a consulting career at Booz Allen, youall have access to:
- a large business consulting community
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
We have opportunities that provide stability while offering variety, so you can find the right fit for your career a" and your life. Youall also have access to a wealth of training resources through our Consulting University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 functional and technical, certifications, and books. Build your skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site courses, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. Weall help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choices, and support your total well-being. Our offerings include health, life, disability, financial, and retirement benefits, as well as paid leave, professional development, tuition assistance, work-life programs, and dependent care. Our recognition awards program acknowledges employees for exceptional performance and superior demonstration of our values. Full-time and part-time employees working at least 20 hours a week on a regular basis are eligible to participate in Booz Allenas benefit programs. Individuals that do not meet the threshold are only eligible for select offerings, not inclusive of health benefits. We encourage you to learn more about our total benefits by visiting the Resource page on our Careers site and reviewing Our Employee Benefits page.Salary at Booz Allen is determined by various factors, including but not limited to location, the individualas particular combination of education, knowledge, skills, competencies, and experience, as well as contract-specific affordability and organizational requirements. The projected compensation range for this position is $73,100.00 to $166,000.00 (annualized USD). The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position and is just one component of Booz Allenas total compensation package for employees.
Our people-first culture prioritizes the benefits of flexibility and collaboration, whether that happens in person or remotely.
- If this position is listed as remote or hybrid, youall periodically work from a Booz Allen or client site facility.
- If this position is listed as onsite, youall work with colleagues and clients in person, as needed for the specific role.
Weare an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change a" no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.