Similar available jobs
in Oakbrook Terrace, IL
$75,000.00 to $100,000.00 hourly Full-time, Part-time Lombard, IL 60148 $75,000.00 to $100,000.00 hourly Full-time, Part-time Lombard, IL 60148 $75,000.00 to $100,000.00 hourly Full-time, Part-time Lombard, IL 60148 $75,000.00 to $100,000.00 hourly Full-time, Part-time Lombard, IL 60148 $75,000.00 to $100,000.00 hourly Full-time, Part-time Lombard, IL 60148 $75,000.00 to $100,000.00 hourly Full-time, Part-time Lombard, IL 60148 $75,000.00 to $100,000.00 hourly Full-time, Part-time Lombard, IL 60148
Platinum Supplemental Insurance
Outside Sales Representative (Training Provided)
$75,000.00 to $100,000.00 hourly Full-time, Part-time Lombard, IL 60148
Platinum Supplemental Insurance
Sales Rep (Training Provided; No Experience Needed)
$75,000.00 to $100,000.00 hourly Full-time, Part-time Lombard, IL 60148
IT Assurance Technical Manager - Full-time / Part-time
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today's complex business issues. Crowe's accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a "Best Place to Work." We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
Crowe's IT Assurance group is a rapidly growing national practice. We have opportunities for you to join our exciting team in multiple locations, including Los Angeles, Dallas, Atlanta, Indianapolis, and Chicago. Offsite/remote applicants may also be considered. We're looking for talented professionals who are excited to bring new ideas and fresh perspectives to our dynamic practice.
As technology continues to be the key and ever-advancing driver for businesses and their customers, the need for assurance over IT security and controls is on the rise. We can offer you challenging work, excellent training and a rewarding career path with great advancement and financial opportunities. Are you up for the challenge?
Joining Crowe's IT Assurance practice as a Technical Manager is an opportunity to interact with client leadership, understand the IT environments that we are helping to transform by the way we do business today, and help provide assurance that controls are operating the way they should. You will be responsible for conducting assessment and consulting work related to PCI Compliance, but may also have the opportunity to lead the cybersecurity portions of our other service offerings including HITRUST, SOC for Cybersecurity and SOC.
You will perform and conduct hands-on cybersecurity focused work, as well as oversee the work of some junior level personnel. This position will work directly with other staff, senior managers, and/or executives to communicate business and technical aspects of the work being performed. The IT Assurance Technical Manager will set performance expectations for junior level personnel and provide constructive performance feedback on a regular basis. This person may also assist the engagement economics of the projects, including budget status tracking, billing, and collection analysis.
As our Audit practice continues to focus on transformation, we are looking for innovative leaders who can help build tools and methodology to provide more efficient and effective ways to assess large networks with multiple operating systems as well as cloud environments. If you are hands-on and passionate about technology, we are the right fit for you!
This is a fast-paced environment with a high learning curve, so we provide many resources and on-the-job training opportunities - if you are willing to learn and build your areas of expertise, you will succeed. You will be exposed to a variety of technologies in different environments and different industry standards and solutions including: Consulting and Assurance for PCI, HiTRUST, SOC and SOC for Cybersecurity.
- Be open to travel to client sites in this evolving environment
- Our team travels mostly around the continental US (international travel possible in the future).
- Have a desire to continue personal growth through continuing professional education, self-study, pursuit of certifications, and mentoring/training less experienced team members
- Be capable of independently managing time and able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to communicate technical findings to non-technical audiences, such as company officers (CEOs, CIOs, CFOs, COOs) and Audit Committees
As an IT Assurance Technical Managerin our progressive and close-knit IT Assurance team, this is what your role delivers:
- Planning, supervising staff, and executing IT Assurance engagements, Compliance Standard Assessments, and Consulting engagements as well as support business development efforts.
- Managing projects to ensure high quality delivery within the project budget and time-lines.
- Being hands-on in the delivery and execution of project tasks for complex technology environments.
- Having the ability to present and communicate status and issues to client senior management personnel. Setting performance expectations for senior staff and staff level.
- Participating in innovation sessions and tactical initiatives related to new product offerings and services.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients and identify new opportunities for business.
- Defining performance expectations for senior staff and staff level IT auditors and providing performance feedback.
In addition, you will have diverse opportunities to work as a team member in a variety of industries on both domestic and international client engagements. We provide our professionals with the appropriate level of training, opportunities and support enabling them to tackle responsibilities and encounter a broader range of experiences earlier in their careers. Seldom do you get the chance to join a firm where you can make a difference. Are you ready to explore the opportunity?
- Bachelor's degree required, candidates must possess significant analytical skills, which likely evolved from early academic training in Cybersecurity, Information Systems, Computer Science, or similar discipline.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the areas of Information Security (experience in PCI required).
- Maintain an industry recognized certification in both security and audit. Such as: Certified Information Systems Security Professionals (CISSP) or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certification, and Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
- Past or current certification as a Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) or Internal Security Assessor (ISA) or willingness to obtain it.
- Experience within consulting or professional services, or at leading industry public companies is preferred.
- Prior experience supervising junior level resources in the areas of Information Security.
- Knowledge of networking technology.
- System and/or network administration experience on UNIX, Linux, and Microsoft Windows.
- Knowledge of security areas such as Auditing, Policy, Database Security, Firewall Design and Implementation, Risk Analysis, Identity Management, Access Management, or Web Services is very desirable.
- Strong writing and interpersonal communication skills.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
About the Team:
The Audit and Assurance team at Crowe provides traditional attestation services as well as IT Assurance and consulting. IT Assurance professionals demonstrate deep specialization through an understanding of the market and technology and business challenges their clients face in managing IT controls and preventing cybersecurity threats from disrupting their organization. Though Crowe has six different business units, Audit and Assurance is the largest practice.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Crowe, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $115,200 to $172,800.
At Crowe, we know that great peopleare what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package. Learn more about what working at Crowe can mean for you!
How You Can Grow:
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and aspirations. Learn more about where talent can prosper!
More about Crowe:
Crowe (www.crowe.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
Crowe LLP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Crowe LLP does not accept unsolicited candidates, referrals or resumes from any staffing agency, recruiting service, sourcing entity or any other third-party paid service at any time. Any referrals, resumes or candidates submitted to Crowe, or any employee or owner of Crowe without a pre-existing agreement signed by both parties covering the submission will be considered the property of Crowe, and free of charge.