Verified per weekNomad Health • 1h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
Verified per weekTravel Nurse Across America • 4h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
per hourUber Start earning Gig Work anywhere
Staff Nurse (RN)
| Estimated Pay ||$38 per hour|
|Location||Binghamton, New York|
About this job
United Health Services is hiring a Staff Nurse (RN) to join our team in Binghamton, NY.
UHS is one of the region’s top employers with an excellent reputation for the care we provide. We are a 19-time recognized provider for our quality of care, including recognition from the AHA for taking significant steps to build a culture of health in the workplace. The chance to grow here is vast, and we encourage our staff to pursue all opportunities. Our team develops strong relationships with each other, and management genuinely cares about the personal and professional goals of those they work with. To achieve this, a few of our benefits include:
- Specialty Certification Support
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation Assistance
- Cross Training
- Sign-on Bonus
In addition to our community within the hospital, Binghamton has a welcoming culture and friendly residents. Affordable cost of living, beautiful scenery, and great nightlife and cultural activities are a few of the benefits of living in this area.
If you want to join a community and hospital that will give you a home away from home – UHS is the place for you.
Experienced candidates may be eligible for a sign-on bonus of up to $15,000.
This position is benefits-eligible.
- Provide exceptional care to patients, including proper diagnoses and treatment
- Use a working knowledge of pharmacology and safely administer medications
- Engage with patients' family members to keep them informed and encouraged while maintaining meticulous patient records and documentation
- Establish and maintain caring and collaborative relationships with patients/families and colleagues (nurses, physicians, support staff, and other disciplines)
- Comply with all standards of practice and professional development in accordance with the NYS Nurse Practice Act, Our Hospitals' and the Nursing Division’s policies, the ANA Scope and Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics for Nurses, and the Patient’s Bill of Rights
- Provide a supportive learning environment for new employees and students
- Demonstrate alignment with our commitment to provide exceptional, patient-centered care and uphold our Values of Compassion, Trust, Respect, Teamwork, and Innovation
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current New York State Registered Nurse license
- CPR certification within three months of hire
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree
- Previous clinical nursing experience in an acute care or ambulatory setting
- Professional certification in a related nursing specialty (ACLS)
Support for our RNs
Dedicated to staff career development, we offer a robust Clinical Ladder Program for RNs to progress through internal, upward career paths. This position is eligible for tuition forgiveness and our Education Incentive Program—ask our recruiters for more information. Our employees can take advantage of competitive benefits, paid time off, free and extensive online training curriculum, the Success Pays ANCC certification program, wellness initiatives, and more.
BENEFITS THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE
While you’re making a difference in the health and well-being of our patients and communities, we take care of you. We are proud to be able to offer our employees and providers a comprehensive benefits package that supports their needs today and for the future with a competitive retirement plan; comprehensive health, dental, vision and health savings and spending accounts; wellness programs that empower our employees to stay healthy and balance work and life goals; group life and disability options; and a generous paid time off (PTO) program. On top of that, we invest in you by offering tuition reimbursement and other programs designed to help you grow your career. The majority of these benefits are available to you for working at least 24 hours per week.
These are just a few of the perks and benefits you can expect when you join the team. Be sure to ask your recruiter about all the benefits associated with the position you’re applying for.