Six Flags Magic Mountain - Game Operator
| Verified Pay ||$17.00 to $19.00 per hour|
|Hours||Part-time, Seasonal Part-time|
|Location|| 26101 Magic Mountain Pkwy |
Compare PayVerified Pay
About this job
Are you looking for a FUN and rewarding job? Are you interested in meeting people from all over the world and gaining skills that will last a lifetime? Then HB Leisure is the place for you!
We are all about providing memories that will last a lifetime. That’s where you come in. At HB Leisure, our team members make that happen by providing exceptional guest service with a smile.
We take pride in offering fun jobs that reward you with daily bonus potentials! We offer the best jobs for team members because we want you to enjoy working for us. When you’re having a great time, our guests are having a great time.
Working at HB Leisure, you will have access to amazing perks to include:
- Flexible schedules
- Career advancement and promotion opportunities.
- FREE park admission and discounts
- Interact with people from all over the world
- Referral bonuses - work with your friends
Essential Job Functions:
- Work various games of chance and skill throughout the park.
- Interact with guests and entice them to play a game, explaining the rules of the game, handling payment and giving out prizes.
- Maintain cleanliness and appearance of games unit and surrounding area.
- Follow park policies and procedures, including those related to safety and emergency situations.
- Visual merchandising of stock to increase interest and excitement and maintaining inventory of prizes
- Gain skills, knowledge, and experience that will benefit your future.
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Good judgment and commitment to safety.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic personality
- Availability to include weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.
Essential Job Functions and Work Environment:
- Must be able to lift and/or carry objects weighing up to 20 pounds
- Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull, walk and squat
- In addition to the essential job duties stated above, the ability to handle job stress and interact effectively with others, including guests and co-workers
- The work environment includes lights, moving mechanical parts, loud noises and work in outdoor setting to include heat and cold weather.
HB Leisure (HBL) is the world's leading attraction partner skill games and amusements. Established in 1927, HBL operates in over 90 sites and in 24 countries across the globe.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. HB Leisure is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Background check
- 16 years or older