Travel Nurse RN - Med Surg / Telemetry - COVID19 - $2,152 per week - Now Hiring
Charleston, WV 25329
in Charleston, WV
Est. $35 Full-time, Part-time Charleston, WV 25329 Urgently Hiring $1,958/week Full-time, Part-time Charleston, WV 25329 Urgently Hiring Pays Up To $4,197 Per Week Full-time, Part-time Charleston, WV 25329 Urgently Hiring Est. $35 Full-time, Part-time Charleston, WV 25329 Urgently Hiring Est. $35 Full-time, Part-time Charleston, WV 25329 Urgently Hiring Est. $35 Full-time, Part-time Charleston, WV 25329 Urgently Hiring Est. $35 Full-time, Part-time Charleston, WV 25329 Urgently Hiring Est. $35 Full-time, Part-time Charleston, WV 25329 Urgently Hiring $2,152/week Full-time, Part-time Charleston, WV 25329 Urgently Hiring
Vibra Travels is seeking a travel nurse RN Med Surg / Telemetry for a travel nursing job in Charleston, West Virginia.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Med Surg / Telemetry
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 8 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights
- Employment Type: Travel
**EARN UP TO $2152!** & COMPLETION BONUS!
VIBRA TRAVELS is looking for a CORPORATE TRAVEL REGISTERED NURSE to join our team. We look for nurses with experience in ICU, step down, med surg/tele, and acute rehab.
Benefits/Perks of working with VIBRA TRAVELS:
• Work with 1 recruiter from start to finish and assignment to assignment
• Local and Non-local positions available
• Competitive hourly rate in addition to tax-free stipend (if applicable)
• No pay cuts mid-contract
• Completion bonus
• Referral bonus (up to $1500 per referral!)
• License reimbursement if traveling to new state where new license is required
• Your pick of assignments at facilities we own and operate nationwide (70+) or partner facilities
• Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
• Current ACLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor
• 1 full year of RN experience; Diploma or Associate of Science Degree in Nursing required.
Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment required.
• Previous acute care experience is strongly preferred.
• Ability to project a professional image.
• Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
• Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
• Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
• Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
• Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace
Per Federal Health Care Worker Vaccine Requirements, all employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption. Anyone hired by the company must provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccine before they can begin employment or request and be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption. Unvaccinated employees on an approved exemption must submit to weekly COVID-19 testing and wear a respirator at all times while in the facility. Some states and locations require increased frequency testing pursuant to state regulations.
Vibra Travels Job ID #20230302-3. Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined.
About Vibra Travels
Vibra Travels Mission Statement: We are a team of specialized professionals with deep understanding of hospital operations and a sincere appreciation for highly skilled and compassionate clinicians. Our mission is to provide quality healthcare staffing services that prioritize the satisfaction of both our clients and clinicians while maintaining the highest standards of compliance and financial responsibility. Our commitment to exceptional service and an authentic culture of caring sets us apart as the premier choice for clinical staffing solutions.
- Holiday Pay
- License and certification reimbursement