Verified per hourBAXTER • 3d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourMarket Express, LLC • 7d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourSkagit Transportation Inc • 23d ago
est. per hourHub Group - Local Company Driver West • 5d ago
CDL-A APNW Regional Truck Driver
| Estimated Pay ||$29 per hour|
About this job
CDL-A APNW Regional Position — Now Hiring Experienced Drivers! – Home Weekly!
Interested in growing your career as a Regional CDL-A Driver? Ashley Pacific Northwest has what you’re looking for!
We’re now hiring experienced candidates to fill multiple driver positions for top-paying CDL-A career opportunities in our Regional Division. And because we develop and create our own product, we can provide you with consistent weekly miles and stable work hours!
What to Expect as a Regional Driver:
- Operate in WA, OR, Western MT, and Northwestern UT
- 2,000 Weekly Average Miles
- 53’ Trailers and Occasional Pallet Jacking Involved
Benefits You’ll Enjoy:
- Earn $0.62 CPM!
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- $3,000 Referral Bonus for Current Drivers
- Job Stability and Career Growth
- Great Benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Profit Sharing
- Various PTO options available by route type*
- Home Weekends
- Usually Home by Friday Evening
- Guaranteed Home Time for Christmas
Requirements You’ll Need:
- Valid Class-A CDL License
- Must Have One Year of OTR Experience
- No Alcohol or Drug Convictions in Last 5 Years
- No Careless or Reckless Driving, or Speeding Over 15 MPH
- Fewer Than 2 Preventable Accidents
Ready to join our award-winning team? Apply today for a Regional Truck Driver position at Ashley Pacific Northwest! Call 866-547-3233 for more details.
**WA drivers assigned to a WA terminal are awarded paid time off in the form of vacation and sick days on their start date. Drivers may then begin using these paid days off after 90 days of employment. Hourly employees are provided with 10 hours of vacation every 90 days for the first 12 months. Regional drivers receive 3 days of vacation on their 91st day of employment and 5 days after their first 12 months of employment.