Similar available jobs
in Beloit, WI
School District of Beloit
Est. $11.46 - $20.58 Full-time, Part-time Beloit, WI 53511
School District of Beloit
Substitute School Nurse
$28.50 per hour Full-time, Part-time Beloit, WI 53511
Nurse Manager - $7,500 Sign On Bonus! - Located in Rockford, IL - Full-time
Beloit, WI 53511
Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and nationally recognized leader in treating substance use and mental health disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary, outcomes-informed approach.
Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare leader is a source of hope and strength to those we serve and provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery. Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
Position Purpose: Supervise nursing activities for assigned affiliates. Implement and coordinate all nursing care and infection control activities for patients and staff. Provide and monitor continuity of nursing program services in an ethical, legal and moral manner within a safe and therapeutic environment, consistent with applicable regulatory and accreditation standards. Participate as a team member in the delivery of addictions treatment services to patients and their families and facilitate the issues of recovery into their daily living situations.
Qualifications/Basic Job Requirements:
- A current Illinois RN license
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Two years experience in addictions or psychiatric nursing strongly preferred
- At least one year of demonstrated staff supervisory experience.
- Excellent written skills for policy development report writing and analysis of performance improvement data.
- Ability to present and coordinate lectures for clients, staff or community
- CPR training or complete within three months.
- Work hours prescribed and any additional hours deemed necessary for the responsibilities assigned.
- Ensure delivery of high standard of nursing care and safety practices for clients and employees.
- Prepare staff schedule to ensure adequate coverage at all times.
- Supervise the Nurses including orientation, training, regular supervisory meetings and/or feedback, scheduled evaluations and disciplinary interventions as required.
- Coordinate and oversee all aspects of nursing activities for clients, including admission, treatment planning, and ongoing case management during treatment stay and discharge planning.
- Manage Health Center client services milieu including client flow in and out of the health center, assessments, didactics, and engagement activities to foster an environment that enhances client readiness for entry into substance abuse treatment.
- Develop and implement unit schedules for appropriate activities and monitor that schedules are being followed and are effective.
- Oversee/supervise behavioral interventions of all clients considered high risk for aggression or self-harm and establish realistic safety precautions, which could include transfer to a more appropriate level of care or an acute care facility.
- Assume responsibility for the physical maintenance of the unit and request necessary repairs or services from the Administrator or Environmental Services Supervisor.
- Consult with Administrator and Medical Director to develop policies, goals, objectives and procedures for the Health Center and Nursing Departments.
- Serve as a health consultant and resource person to clients, parents, non-medical personnel and participate in health education of clients, either directly or through supervision.
- Be sensitive to and act upon any medical or emotional crisis.
- Ensure that client service records are maintained consistent with DASA, TJC and Medicaid regulations. Including not limited to accurate and timely documentation
- Develop, implement and revise best practices to ensure up to date nursing practices.
- Develop a system to identify, track and review core competencies for all health services positions.
- Be responsible for Infection Control throughout affiliates and prepare necessary reports. Maintain knowledge of current infection control techniques.
- On call 24 hours for administrative availability and accessibility.
- Collect performance improvement data relating to nursing care.
- Maintain certification in adult and child CPR.
- Be responsible for the training, testing and quality control.
- Serve as a member of the Administrative Team and participate in all team meetings and activities.
- Understand and comply with all of the principles established by the Rosecrance Corporate Compliance Program and Code of Conduct.
- Perform all responsibilities in compliance with the mission, vision, values and expectations of Rosecrance.
- Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every customer.
- Serve as a role model for other staff, clients and customers and demonstrate positive guest relations in representing Rosecrance.
- Assume other related responsibilities as assigned by management.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on education, experience and credentials
- Health insurance with multiple plan options to meet your needs
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer contribution
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications apply)
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gym
Schedule: 8 hour shifts
- Shift: Monday - Friday
Work Location: Rosecrance Harrison Campus – Rockford, IL
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law:
Easy apply registered nurse jobs
in Beloit, WI
Travel Nurse Across America
Intensive Care Unit - ICU RN - TravelNurse
$2,126.17 to $2,126.17 weekly Full-time, Part-time Rockford, IL 61103 Urgently Hiring
Registered Nurse (RN)
Est. $28.39 - $35.01 Full-time Rockford, IL 61125 Urgently Hiring