The job below is no longer available.
Similar available jobs
in Broadview, IL
Full-time Melrose park, IL 60160
Est. $35 Full-time Melrose park, IL 60160
Warehouse Superintendent Automation
Est. $76 Full-time Melrose park, IL 60160 Est. $18 Full-time Maywood, IL 60153
Broadview, IL 60155
30 days ago
About this job
Responsible for (1) placing orders to meet material requirements relative to quantity, quality, and timing; (2) negotiates the purchase of materials/services with approved suppliers, and (3) following prescribed methods and procedures.
**Essential Duties and Responsibilities **include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Build, maintain, and evaluate supplier relationships.
- Review purchase requisitions for accuracy
- Purchase components, raw materials, supplies and services at the lowest possible cost consistent with accepted standard of quality and service within established time frames.
- Maintain records and files pertinent to purchasing information M2M & vendor file.
- Confer with suppliers to obtain product or service information such as price, availability and delivery schedule.
- Coordinate return of rejected, unsuitable, or damaged RMAs and overstock/over shipped RMA’s.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by in-house training, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed, interacting constructively with Engineering, Manufacturing and other departmental staff members.
You should be proficient in:
- Basic Computer Skills
- Commodity Purchasing Experience
- Experience in a Manufacturing Environment
- High School / GED
- Sourcing and Procurement Experience
Easy apply warehouse supervisor jobs
in Broadview, IL
Est. $35 Part-time Rolling meadows, IL 60008 Urgently Hiring
A L HANSEN MFG CO
Production Control Planner
Est. $18 Part-time Waukegan, IL 60085 Urgently Hiring