Similar available jobs
in Salinas, CA
Est. $15.00 - $17.47 Full-time, Part-time Salinas, CA 93906
Full-time, Part-time Salinas, CA 93906
Assistant Store Manager CosmoProf 87093
Starting at $15.5 per hour - depending on experience Full-time, Part-time Salinas, CA 93915 $16 - $16.4 per hour Full-time Salinas, CA 93906
Assistant Store Manager - Spencer's
$19.75 - $21.56 Full-time Salinas, CA 93906
Est. $15.00 - $17.47 Full-time, Part-time Salinas, CA 93905
Est. $15.00 - $17.47 Full-time, Part-time Salinas, CA 93906 $15 - $15 per hour Part-time Salinas, CA 93906
Store Manager - Spencer's
$23.25 - $25.06 Full-time Salinas, CA 93906
Service Advisor - Truck Care - Full-time
Salinas, CA 93905
Req ID: 407619
Address: 1264 De La Torre Salinas, CA, 93905
Welcome to Love’s!
Where People are the Heart of Our Success
Service Advisor - Truck Care
Working at Love′s as a Truck Care Service Advisor is a very different job. We work hard for our customers and our teams. As a manager at Love′s, we empower you to be owner-operators and allow you to manage all aspects of your location. With a growing organization, the opportunities for career growth are endless.
"Run the Play"
A Truck Care Service Advisor will help run our business by overseeing all operations in the truck care facilities where applicable. A Truck Care Service Advisor will perform daily managerial duties by overseeing, directing and coordinating activities around the store to better serve customers.
Our Managers Go Beyond the Call of Duty
As a Truck Care Service Advisor you will ensure our teams are focusing on the customer in everything we do. Sometimes it is just a smile, other times it will be listening to their feedback and adjust accordingly. Customers come back because of your team′s performance! When you persevere, we all are rewarded.
Benefits That Can't Be Beat
- Earnings for this position is $23.10 per hour - $32.34 per hour
- Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance Plans
- Flexible Scheduling
- Road to Success Program for career development
- On-the-job training
- Competitive pay (paid weekly)
- Quarterly Bonus
- Holiday pay
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- Pet Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
"Clean Places, Friendly Faces"
You will be working in a fast-paced environment. It will be your job to make sure we promote sales growth through merchandise execution and ensuring your team is well-trained to deliver world-class service.
To get started, we have to ask a few questions
- 2+ years retail, restaurant, travel stop or c-store, big box, grocery, or department store management experience
- 2+ years experience managing operations with an annual sales volume of $2+ million
- 2+ years experience effecting and deciphering budgets and P&L statements
- 2+ years experience supervising and training 5-10 employees
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs on a regular basis
- Intermediate level PC skills including MS Outlook, MS Word, and MS Excel
All offers of employment may be conditioned on receipt of a background check report and/or drug screen that is acceptable to Love’s.
Some travel may be required.
Typical Physical Demands
- Regularly required to talk and hear
- Requires standing and walking, with some bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing
- Occasional lifting of up to 50lbs
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
While performing these duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to outdoor elements in all seasons. Occasionally, the employee will also be exposed to fumes and particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment can be loud at times. While performing these duties, the employee may be exposed to dirt, dust, grime, grease, oil, gas, high-concentrated cleaning solutions, etc.
From the founding of Love’s, our leaders have been passionate about providing excellent customer experiences and helping our Team Members grow. We do both within a culture of respect and inclusion. In order to sustain this culture, we will welcome individuals who are diverse in experiences, age, race, gender, sexual orientation, religion and physical or mental ability. Also, we are committed to sustaining a professional working environment where ALL people feel respected. By doing these things we will cultivate diversity of thought and a spirit of innovation.
Grow Far with Love's
As a family-based company, we are committed to adhering to our values. Ensuring that each of our people has success is central to these values. The Road to Success Program offers leadership and management skills training. If management is your path, we will help you get there. As a merit-based culture, we champion creative and valuable ideas and challenging work is not only recognized but rewarded. Whether you are looking for part-time work to supplement your income or to grow into a leadership role, with Love’s, all roads lead to success!
Job Function(s): Truck Tire Care
Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores is the industry-leading travel stop network in the United States. For more than 55 years, we have provided customers with highway hospitality and “Clean Places, Friendly Faces.” We are passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with fuel, food and supplies. We offer meals from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and everything needed to get back on the road quickly.
The Love’s Family of Companies includes:
- Gemini Motor Transport, one of the industry’s safest trucking fleets
- Speedco, the light mechanical and trucking service specialists
- Musket, a rapidly growing, Houston-based commodities supplier and trader
- Trillium, a Houston-based alternative fuels expert
Easy apply retail supervisor jobs
in Salinas, CA
Scotts Valley Sprinkler and Pipe
Starting at $18.00 hourly Full-time Scotts Valley, CA 95066 Urgently Hiring