Flagger 2 (Spanaway, WA)
About this job
At RoadSafe Traffic Systems, we offer a competitive pay. Hourly Pay Rate Range $18.00 to $19.00 Per Hour Growth potential and an excellent benefits package for those who qualify including: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k) plans. (6% after 60 days). Paid Time Off 40 hour annually. RoadSafe recognizes and values diversity.
Work with the Traffic Control Department at work sites to direct motorists by flagging them away from worker activities, moving equipment, oncoming traffic and perform duties listed below..
- Set-up signs, cones, etc. around work areas to divert traffic
- Follow all safety rules and regulations and wear proper safety equipment ( work boots - 6 inch with safety toe, hard hat and safety vest)
- Without Supervision must be able to set up and perform flagger position at job site based on site plan and or contractor directions
- Generally, works under the Supervision of Project Manager, TCT, TCS or maybe assigned to work independently
- Adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures
- All other duties as assigned
- Complete daily paperwork accurately and timely
- Operate 2 way radio
- This is a Driving Position Must have a Valid driver's license
- Work well in a team environment
- Must be able to communicate with contractors and relate specific customer/job changes, and other information to Supervisor, Project Manager, office staff or other persons
- Provide highest level of customer service to all customers
- Excellent attendance required, dependable transportation, good work ethic
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Regularly exposed to outside weather conditions; moving equipment and machinery parts; moving traffic, and fumes and airborne particles
- Noise level of the work environment is usually moderate/loud
- Regularly required to stand/walk; reach with hands and arms; for up to 14 hours a day
- Occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds
- Pass a drug test
- Must Have a Valid Driver's License
- Hold a current Flagger certification or the ability to pass Company sponsored Flagger Certification,
- Ability to lead a small crew
- Successfully pass Company sponsored Defensive Driver training
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Full-Time/Part-Time Full-Time Shift Days Additional Information Position Flagger 2 C-JD2020 Exempt/Non-Exempt Non-Exempt Req Number FLA-22-00708 About the Organization RoadSafe Traffic Systems ('RoadSafe') is the largest provider of traffic control and pavement marking services in the United States. Our national network of 50 branches supports government, private, special event, utility and railroad projects in over 40 states. Expert knowledge of traffic control and roadway striping coupled with a unique ability to quickly mobilize our extensive fleet, state-of-the art equipment and trained technicians allows RoadSafe to safely provide quality, value, and peace of mind to our customers nationwide. RoadSafe enjoys exclusive contract agreements with some of the United States' biggest industrial companies and contractors. Known for our sophistication and professionalism, RoadSafe is called upon to handle the biggest and best projects in our industry.
At RoadSafe, we offer a competitive pay, growth potential and an excellent benefits package for those who qualify including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plans. RoadSafe recognizes and values diversity.
EOE Statement We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Payroll Code None Specified
This position is currently accepting applications.