Salt Creek - Fork Cafe - Line Cook
Pocasset, OK 73079
Who says you cant choose your family?
We believe in exceeding our employees expectations by treating them like family and acknowledging them as our most valuable assets. We cant operate a great business without great people, and we take that seriously by showing our employees how much they mean to us every day.
Whats in it for you?
The opportunity to use the sum of your lifes experiences and knowledge to expand a successful organization into a new facility, to stabilize that new creation, and watch it grow. We provide a strong support staff that is ready to mentor and encourage our team members to grow with the organization in a fun and exciting atmosphere! Should you invest your career in a job so amazing, youll feel proud to be a part of every day?
- Now Offering Daily Pay!
- 401(k) Matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Teladoc for Part-Time Employees
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Appreciation & Recognition Programs
- Anniversary & Birthday Programs
- Award Co.
- Excellent opportunities to grow with us - over 85% of our managers were hourly team members.
- Referral bonuses for bringing new members to our team.
Traditions Spirits believes in exceeding employee and guest expectations by treating them like family and acknowledging them as our most valuable assets. Our success is measured by teamwork, growth, profitability and delivering legendary service to every guest, every time.
Prepares food to be served within the outlet according to the standards set forth based on proper presentation methods and service standards. They prepare meals based on established specific recipes and number of guests being served. Responsible for ensuring all food standards established by Traditions Spirits including, but not limited to sanitation duties are fulfilled.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Embodies Traditions Spirits Mission, Vision, and Core Values
- Estimate food consumption; then requisition or purchase supplies, or procure food from storage
- Portion, arrange and garnish food as well as assist cashier in the expediting of orders
- Regulate temperature of ovens, broilers, grills and roasters
- Season and cook food according to recipes or personal judgment and experience
- Wash, peel, cut and de-seed fruits and vegetables to prepare them for consumption
- Weigh, measure and mix ingredients according to spec recipes using various kitchen utensils and equipment
- Inspect food preparation and serving areas to ensure observance of safe, sanitary food-handling practices
- Assist all fellow co-workers as needed
- Grill, deep fry, bake broil and microwave raw and prepped foods
- Measure and assemble ingredients and cook all items according to specific recipe and menu guidelines
- Maintain cooking line in clean, sanitary and safe manner
- Stock/restock items on line according to specifications
- Wash and clean raw food products
- Peeling, dicing, shredding and slicing food products using electric equipment
- Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods
- Maintain personal health and sanitation standards (wash hands when after using the restroom, etc.)
- Review work procedures and operational problems in order to determine ways to improve service, performance and/or safety