Similar available jobs
in Fairfield, CT
Est. $18 Full-time, Part-time Fairfield, CT 06824 Urgently Hiring
Patient Care Manager RN
Est. $49 Full-time Trumbull, CT 06611 Urgently Hiring
PACU Travel RN
$2,254 per week Full-time Bridgeport, CT 06610 Urgently Hiring Est. $49 Full-time, Part-time Trumbull, CT 06611 Urgently Hiring
Regional Care Network
CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) - $20 an Hour (Fairfield, CT)
Est. $21 Full-time, Part-time Fairfield, CT 06828 Urgently Hiring $22-$40 Full-time, Part-time Bridgeport, CT 06608 Urgently Hiring
Southport Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation
Est. $36 Full-time, Part-time Fairfield, CT 06890 Urgently Hiring
Hearts & Hands
Santa Cruz, CA Travel RN
Est. $49 Full-time, Part-time Bridgeport, CT 06610 Urgently Hiring
Samba Care - Connecticut
RN Supervisor - Fairfield
Est. $48 Full-time, Part-time Fairfield, CT 06828 Urgently Hiring
CNA Per Diem
Fairfield, CT 06825
- Sunrise Team Member
- Build meaningful relationships with a specified number of seniors and their families as you provide assistance with activities of daily living, attend to individual care needs and get to know their unique preferences and personalities - Notify management of changes in condition and recommend adjustments in the level of care and service - Assist residents in life skills and other life enriching activities as indicated on their individual profile - Blends a variety of multi-sensory experiences into the resident's day
- Participates in the development of the Individualized Service Plans (ISP) and monthly updates
- Responsible for their designated group of residents during the shift, knows where their residents are and physically checks on them throughout the shift.
- Partners with community team to ensure community is in compliance with OSHA requirements and promotion of Risk Management programs and policies; adherence to safety rules and regulations.
- Responds to the dining needs of the residents and guests while maintaining Sunrise hospitality and service standards
- Invite, Encourage, Assist (IEA) residents in life skills and other life enriching activities as indicated on ISP and demographic profile- Committed to serving our residents and guests through our Principles of Services
- Dedication to and passion to serve seniors with excellent customer service skills
- Positive attitude, the flexibility to perform various duties in service to the residents and the ability to work in a team environment are keys to success
- High School diploma/GED accepted and may be required per state regulations
- In states where appropriate, must maintain certifications
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Previous experience working with seniors preferred
- Ability to make choices, decisions and act in the resident’s best interest
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and a level of understanding
- Competent in organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
Sunrise considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19), participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when required.
Sunrise Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based on their position. Some leadership roles are eligible to receive annual bonuses. All team members have the potential to receive spot bonuses and other incentive awards.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. It's no surprise that many of the world's leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Sunrise.
At Sunrise, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission — to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
Apply today to learn why Sunrise Senior Living is a certified Great Place to Work®
Easy apply nursing assistant jobs
in Fairfield, CT
Est. $49 Full-time, Part-time Bridgeport, CT 06605 Urgently Hiring
Maplewood at Strawberry Hill LLC
Resident Service Designee (Assistant Director of Nursing)
$95,000.00 to $95,000.00 hourly Full-time Norwalk, CT 06860 Urgently Hiring Est. $49 Full-time, Part-time Easton, CT 06612 Urgently Hiring Est. $49 Full-time, Part-time Weston, CT 06883 Urgently Hiring Est. $49 Full-time, Part-time Trumbull, CT 06611 Urgently Hiring Est. $49 Full-time, Part-time Wilton, CT 06897 Urgently Hiring Est. $49 Full-time, Part-time Norwalk, CT 06855 Urgently Hiring Est. $49 Full-time, Part-time Monroe, CT 06468 Urgently Hiring Est. $49 Full-time, Part-time Redding, CT 06896 Urgently Hiring