Salt Creek - Fork Cafe - FOH Crew Member
Pocasset, OK 73079
Who says you cant choose your family?
We believe in exceeding our employees expectations by treating them like family and acknowledging them as our most valuable assets. We cant operate a great business without great people, and we take that seriously by showing our employees how much they mean to us every day.
Whats in it for you?
The opportunity to use the sum of your lifes experiences and knowledge to expand a successful organization into a new facility, to stabilize that new creation, and watch it grow. We provide a strong support staff that is ready to mentor and encourage our team members to grow with the organization in a fun and exciting atmosphere! Should you invest your career in a job so amazing, youll feel proud to be a part of every day?
- Now Offering Daily Pay
- 401(k) Matching
- Affordable Health Insurance
- Affordable Dental Insurance
- Affordable Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Anniversary & Birthday Programs
- Award Co.
- Excellent opportunities to grow with us - over 85% of our managers were hourly team members.
- Referral bonuses for bringing new members to our team.
Traditions Spirits believes in exceeding employee and guest expectations by treating them like family and acknowledging them as our most valuable assets. Our success is measured by teamwork, growth, profitability and delivering legendary service to every guest, every time.
To accurately account for all food and beverage transactions that take place within the outlet you are working in. Ensure that all payments with the point of sale system are accounted for correctly. Receive cash and make proper change. Issue receipts when requested or when required. Prepare all logs as required.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Embodies Traditions Spirits Mission, Vision, and Core Values
- Develop and maintain professional functional working with Fork Cafe restaurant employees and guests
- Greet guests as they enter the restaurant (within 30 seconds)
- May handle guest complaints, inquire about the quality of the dining experience, thank guests and invite them to return
- Handle cash in an accurate and responsible manner
- Take register readings, make interim cash reports, count cash register receipts and make frequent cash drops according to Company cash-control policies
- Answer the telephone, take messages and take and complete all To Go orders
- Maintain guest checks in numerical order
- Clear, clean and reset tables and clean chairs, booths and floors after guests leave
- Perform cleaning duties according to posted cleaning charts
- Responsible for the service of products within the outlet
- Always have a friendly, positive, helpful attitude
- Has full knowledge of all food and beverage products and garnishes being served and is fully aware of any and all changes to any menu items
- Comply with all Fork Cafe uniform and appearance standards per Salt Creek SOP guidelines
- You are aware of all posted information on bulletin boards and in newsletters and will attend any departmental meetings
- You are flexible and willing to assist others with tasks that may not normally be your responsibility
- Anticipate the guests needs and concerns
- Perform other assignments or tasks as assigned by the General Manager, Assistant Manager or acting supervisor
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be observant to any and all safety concerns surrounding your work area
- Ability to answer the phones in a professional manner as trained
- Following all health standards and guidelines established
- All side stations are well maintained and stocked through your entire shift
- Cleaning of all spills that may occur during your shift
- Aware of any and all potentially hazardous conditions
- Superior attendance and punctuality
- Always wear a safety belt when lifting over 20 lbs
- Always wear slip resistant shoes
- Provide information to supervisor/managers
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (INCLUDES EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE):
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent desired
- Knowledge of principles and processes for guest and personal services; this includes guest needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of guest satisfaction
- Performing for people or dealing directly with the public. This includes serving guests in restaurants and receiving guests
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos. Ability to understand oral instructions in English and read English or Spanish well enough to read and understand instructions from supervisors, requests from co-workers and guests, and warning and safety labels
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one-step or two-step instructions
- IHOP restaurant Employees must remain calm under pressure when dealing with guests, staff or equipment problems
- Successfully complete Fork Cafe training coursework as assigned
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Standing during most of the shift
- Reaches, bends, stoops, lifts, shakes, stirs, pours, carries and pushes
- Lifts and carries supplies, tubs, and cases, weighing up to 50 lbs
- Essential hand/eye coordination
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior restaurant work environment
- Noise level is moderate to high
- Moderate exposure to cigarette smoke
- Limited exposure to physical risk
- Moderate physical effort required
- Some travel, overnight stays as needed, rarely