Similar available jobs
in Kankakee, IL
Enlyte DBA Mitchell International
Medical Field Case Manager
Est. $44 Full-time, Part-time Kankakee, IL 60901 Urgently Hiring
Regional Category Manager - Chemicals, Fluids & Filtration - Full-time / Part-time
Kankakee, IL 60901
CSL Behring is a global biotechnology leader, guided by a promise to save and improve lives. Millions of people around the world are living with rare and serious medical conditions. CSL Behring is committed to delivering medicines that improve their lives.
With operations in 35+ nations and ~ 30,000 employees worldwide, CSL is inspired to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment. CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring, CSL Plasma, CSL Seqirus and CSL Vifor. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace environment. An environment where colleagues can fulfill their career aspirations, realize their potential, and use their unique perspectives and experiences to make a difference in a world that needs solutions to rare and serious disease.
Could you be our next Regional Category Manager? This is a hybrid opportunity at any of our Kankakee IL or Holly Springs NC location.
You will manage the regional portfolio from key Global Categories. You will be responsible for category delivery and performance across the CSL Group (CSL Behring, CSL Seqirus, CSL Plasma and CSL Vifor) in region to ensure best value for CSL while managing risk and maintaining compliance to sourcing practices.
You will lead, develop and influence sourcing strategies, within a global matrix, and support key projects with partners internal to the CSL Group and build relationships with important regional vendors. You will report to the Global Category Lead.
Your skills and experience
- Develop and implement annual action plans for the regional category portfolio, aligned to the Global Category Strategy.
- Drive value for the regional category by defining and implementing category management strategies; aligned with evolving business requirements, and lead key sourcing activities, including negotiations, to deliver lower total cost of ownership, mitigate business risks, achieve right first time quality and better supply performance.
- Lead contractual agreements and negotiations with Regional suppliers and provide advice and coaching to local sourcing roles
- Support Category delivery by analyzing data and market information and translating that into developing category strategies.
- Manage SRM processes with suppliers within the category following supplier segmentation, including risk management strategies following global policies, to enhance relationships and innovations with important suppliers with a focus on assurance of supply, quality, service, continuous improvement, and new ideas while minimizing costs for CSL.
- Monitor Supply Performance Measurements and conduct regular Business Reviews following Procurement’s Governance processes with supporting analysis from the Center of Excellence
- Develop employees within the Procurement organization including long-term talent development, succession planning and performance managing with a focus on supporting employees to exceed performance expectations while demonstrating CSL Values.
- Develop professional relationships with senior, team members and senior external executives within large vendors to deliver upon Procurement’s goals by ongoing discussions and participation in formal teams and groups with senior leaders in CSL and external vendors to manage supplier performance, issues, procurement improvement programs and other broader business issues.
- Bachelors in Procurement, Engineering or Supply Chain Management or a related field,
- 7+ years’ experience in strategic sourcing or relevant experience
- 2+ years senior leadership experience in a global team and matrix
- Understanding of the pharmaceutical industry or related industry preferred
- Experience managing complex global supply chains, cost models and negotiating supply agreements
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about at CSL.About CSL Behring
CSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100 countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant therapeutic areas. Learn more about .We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organization with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity and inclusion. Learn more about at CSL.Do work that matters at CSL Behring!
Easy apply radiologic technologist jobs
in Kankakee, IL
SINAI CHICAGO SURGICAL STEP STAFF NURSE
Est. $54 Full-time Berwyn, IL 60402 Urgently Hiring $2,276.50 to $2,276.50 weekly Full-time, Part-time East chicago, IN 46312 Urgently Hiring
Medical Resource Group, Inc.
Optometrist - Orland Park
Part-time Orland park, IL 60462 Urgently Hiring
Prevention Specialist - Located in Champaign, IL
Est. $22 Full-time Paxton, IL 60957 Urgently Hiring $2,088.88 to $2,088.88 weekly Full-time, Part-time Olympia fields, IL 60461 Urgently Hiring $2,000.18 to $2,000.18 weekly Full-time, Part-time Harvey, IL 60426 Urgently Hiring