Similar available jobs
in Charlottesville, VA
Physical Therapist Acute PRN
Est. $47 Full-time, Part-time Charlottesville, VA 22904 Urgently Hiring Est. $47 Full-time, Part-time Charlottesville, VA 22901 Urgently Hiring
Travel Physical Therapist - Paying up to $2,312/week
$2,312/week Full-time, Part-time Charlottesville, VA 22904 Urgently Hiring
Senior Living Physical Therapist
Charlottesville, VA 22901
The full time Senior Living Community Physical Therapist (PT, DPT) is responsible for providing age-appropriate home health and outpatient services for adult to geriatric patients, including the following: comprehensive assessment, direct treatment to individuals and groups, supervision of treatment delivered by the PTA or tech, development of a home exercise program, patient/family instruction, participation in team and family conferences, evaluation and selection of adaptive equipment, participation in PI programs, and documentation of services according to department and facility standards. This position involves direct patient care. This position will primarily treat patients living in The Blake at Charlottesville!
Check out our TOTAL REWARDS below!
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical, dental, and vision packages
- 401(k) Match Program
- Rapid Career Advancement Opportunities
- Internal promotions with a career plan
- All-encompassing Orientation and Fast Trak option for Home Care experienced clinicians
- Great Culture – join our family!
Completes initial evaluation in a timely manner.
- Evaluates the patient to determine rehab potential, identifies needs, establishes an individualized treatment plan of care, and sets goals to be used in the team plan of care.
- Collaborates with patient and family in goal setting and achievement.
- Schedules patient at appropriate time for therapy.
- Identifies patient and family education needs.
- Utilizes equipment in a proper and safe manner, maintains equipment inspection, maintenance and cleaning logs, reports broken or faulty equipment.
- Maintains equipment logs for required equipment in the outpatient clinic.
- Follows medical regimen developed for the patient. Is aware of and adheres to precautions (THR, TKR, Cardiac, Wound, etc.).
- Utilizes the following safe treatment techniques: transfers, positioning, feeding, splinting, paraffin bath, cryotherapy, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, etc.
- Completes appropriate discharge planning in the following areas: Develops and reviews Home Exercise Program (HEP) with patient and family/caregiver. Provides discharge instructions to patient and family as clinically appropriate.
Job Keywords: Physical Therapy, LHCG, health care, travel, hiring immediately, Brookdale, Charlottesville, Virginia, Discharge Planning, Medicaid, Medicare, Case Management, Utilization Review, Managed Care, home health assessments, EMR, electronic medical records, DPT, hiring now, relocation, now hiring, homehealth, assisted livingEducation & Experience:
- CPR certification and all other certificates and documents as required by LHC Group policy.
- Current Physical Therapy License in the state of Virginia
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and home and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
Equal Opportunity Employer – vets, disability.
Must be fully vaccinated or be willing to complete full vaccination by date of hire and proof of vaccination will be required. If permitted by state law, the company will consider requests for religious or medical exemptions.
Easy apply physical therapist jobs
in Charlottesville, VA
Est. $47 Full-time, Part-time Charlottesville, VA 22901 Urgently Hiring Est. $47 Full-time, Part-time Harrisonburg, VA 22801 Urgently Hiring Est. $54 Full-time, Part-time Fishersville, VA 22939 Urgently Hiring