- $16.69 - $20.60
Verified per hourBig 5 Corp • 7h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
Verified per yearAston Carter • 2h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
- $19 - $20
Verified per hourKFC • 1h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourPanera Bread • 30d ago
est. per hourJimmy John's • 6d ago
est. per hourSouthern California Pizza Company • 4h ago Just posted
est. per hourPick Up Stix Inc. • 30d ago
Brand Development Representative
| Estimated Pay ||$16 per hour|
About this job
Build your career at Sazerac! With almost 400 years of rich history, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American family-owned company with operations in the United States and around the world. Since the 2000s, Sazerac has averaged double digit growth every year! Sazerac Company produces and markets the most award-winning bourbons and whiskeys in the world, including Buffalo Trace, Pappy Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blanton’s, and Sazerac Rye. Additionally, Sazerac owns many popular brands across a range of spirits, including Fireball, Southern Comfort, Seagram’s V.O., Myers’s, Goldschläger, Parrot Bay, 99 Brand, and Platinum Vodka.
We’re proud of our award-winning culture and distilleries. Our Louisville office has been named one of the “Best Places to Work in Kentucky” four times, and our Buffalo Trace Distillery has earned the title of “world’s most award-winning distillery” through the dedication of our craftsmen for well over 200 years. Whether you’re a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry.
Ignite your sales career with Fireball!
If you have a passion for nightlife and gastronomy and are looking for a customer facing role in the industry, stop here and take a few minutes to peak at what could be your dream job!
What if you found a role that had all the below:
- Fun, Exciting, and Challenging
- Felt like part of your everyday life and was something you were excited to do each and every day
- Gave you the opportunity to spend your days and nights in a diverse environment that you love
- Made you part of a rapidly expanding organization with miles of runway for growth
- Set you up for success from day 1 to build mutually beneficial partnerships with your customer base
Sounds good? Keep reading…
The Market development representative (MDR) On-Premise role is tasked with building the Sazerac portfolio in a given territory of On-Premise outlets such as Bars, Restaurants, and hotels. Day to day, the MDR role interacts with Owners and managers of these establishments to build mutually beneficial partnerships that grow revenue and profit. To do this effectively, you need to be solution oriented, have a customer service mindset, and a relentless pursuit of winning.
Additional Responsibilities For The Market Development Representative On-Premise Include
- Create and manage solutions to grow their assigned accounts business, while driving results that deliver market share growth for Sazerac brands.
- Build brands by utilizing consumer and category trends to educate customers, solve problems and maximize sales.
- Collaborate with our wholesaler partners to support in-outlet selling and execution
- Plan and implement programs to deliver volume, distribution, and execution KPIs
- Develop mutually valuable relationships with assigned customers, through understanding their key needs and requirements.
- Serve as the communication lead between key customers, wholesalers, and internal teams.
- Monitor agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) with key customers.
- Regularly review our account partners business and deliver solutions to improve profitability and growth
- Support Market Development Manager with brand building, programming, and distribution activities with customers.
*Job responsibilities may vary by state depending on regulatory and compliance standards for the state.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1 year of relevant professional experience, or for new college graduates, a sales internship or full/part-time sales role (preferably in consumer goods)
- A valid driver's license
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours (nights/weekends)
- Strong planning & organizational skills
- Willingness to Travel
- Must be able to obtain a relevant solicitor’s permit in any state
- Candidate must reside in or near the territory
- Must be able to personally pay or charge ordinary and necessary business expenses that will be timely reimbursed
- Minimum 2 years sales experience
- Market development and sales analysis experience
- Strong ability to self-manage and manage schedule to achieve results
- Experience building customer relationships
Salary Range - $57,696 - $86,544
- Placement within the salary range is calculated based upon years of directly relatable experience for the position
- The salary range refers to base salary only and does not include car allowance, annual bonus, fuel, or cell phone reimbursement