Similar available jobs
in Waterford, MI
est. per hourKFC • 3d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourRed Lobster • 21d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourMac Foods Group dba Little Caesars • 8d ago Urgently hiring
Waterford, MI 48327
Marco’s Pizza store crews are like families. To maintain that environment, we hire new Teammates for their values, character, and attitude, and then train the skills they need to become a productive and highly engaged member of the family. Why do we place such high importance on values and character? Because our culture of accountability and operational excellence demands it. At Marco’s Pizza, we expect each member of the team to habitually See It, Own It, Solve It, and Do It!
Shift Managers supervise the entire crew and all workstations in the day to day operations of a pizza store on either day or night shifts. Responsibilities include ensuring the delivery of high quality products and customer service, as well as adhering to all procedures and policies and making sure the entire crew does also. Product, Service, and Image fall under the Shift Manager, the cornerstones of Marco’s. With great opportunities for advancement with the fastest growing pizza company in the country, Marco’s hires many of its Assistant Managers from the Shift Manager ranks.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Leads Crew Members and directs shift operations of the restaurant in the absence of the General Manager or Assistant manager including leading and training employees, opening and closing the store, ensuring all food preparation is complete, managing employee breaks and shift changes.
- Motivates and coaches Crew Members and assists in the training of new Crew Members.
- Operates all machinery in accordance with Marco’s safety requirements and all applicable state
- and federal laws (by law, employees under the age of 18 cannot operate or clean certain
- Follows Marco’s procedures for preparing dough, sauce, and toppings, and correctly making all
- Marco’s products.
- Excels in preforming all Crew Member tasks including: makeline, cut table, monitoring the ovens,
- packaging of products, quality check and order accuracy, and guest relations.
- Maintains cleanliness of the store.
- Recognizes and reacts to inferior products from the supplier.
- Works with Drivers and Manager to ensure efficient routing of deliveries.
- Maintains fast, accurate, and outstanding service, ensures an excellent Guest experience, and
- makes sure all products are consistent with company standards.
- Completes all other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- ServSafe certified
- Maintain compliance with all corporate-mandated training certification requirements.
- Maintain a positive, can-do attitude and demeanor conducive to a 5-Star Guest experience.
- Maintain compliance with all company, store, federal, state, and local policies, procedures, laws
- and ordinances as required (particularly regarding food, health, and safety).
- Maintain a just-opened store and personal appearance - unless actively making a product, all
- employees should be cleaning, all the time.
- Advocate and demonstrate Marco’s Cultural Beliefs on a daily basis.
- Avoid any use of personal electronic devices while on the clock.
- Demonstrate teamwork and a sense of urgency.
- Abide by all policies as set forth in the Marco’s Handbook and the Marco’s Manuals.
Working Conditions and/or Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (10 hours) on any given day
- Need to be able to lift minimum 50 lbs.
Marco’s Franchising, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity. Applicants are selected without regard to race, ethnicity, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran/military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristic under federal, state or local law
Marco’s Franchising, LLC will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act of 2008.
This job summary is intended to be brief and does not list all the duties for this position. Nothing in this job description should be construed as an express or implied contract of employment. Marco’s Franchising, LLC is an at-will employer, which means that either party is free to terminate the employment relationship at any time, without any advanced notice, for any reason or no reason.
Easy apply food service supervisor jobs
in Waterford, MI
est. per hourArby's • 8d ago Urgently hiring 20 mi
est. per hourTaco Bell • 7h ago Urgently hiring 18.6 mi
est. per hourRebel • 8d ago Urgently hiring 18.7 mi
est. per hourArby's • 8d ago Urgently hiring 18.8 mi