LPN Day Shift
Fort Pierce, FL 34950
Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) LPN Day Shift you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Florida Lawnwood Hospital which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
HCA Florida Lawnwood Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) LPN Day Shift where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
The Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN/LPN) delivers high quality, patient-centered care by performing a variety of delegated basic patient care services. In collaboration with the RN and other members of the care team, the LPN/LVN provides individualized, comprehensive care consistent with the scope and standards of the specialty.
What you will do in this role:
- Provide direct, evidence-based care to patients as directed by the physician or RN.
- Assist with procedures, monitoring, or other functions as directed.
- Perform lab and procedural tests within the LVN/LPN scope of practice, after demonstrating competency.
- Document the administration of care in the patient medical record in a timely and thorough manner.
- Serve as a resource to department staff, students and volunteers to help deliver quality patient care.
What qualifications you will need:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Spt must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse (LPN / LVN)
- Vocational School Graduate
No Travel Travel Required
No experience Required Years of Experience
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Lawnwood Hospital is a 380-bed acute-care hospital. Offering a full range of services. We are home to the most experienced Heart Institute on the Treasure Coast. Lawnwood Hospital provides interventional and therapeutic care, including open-heart surgery. Other hospital services include labor/delivery, pediatrics, orthopedics, oncology, nuclear medicine, adult and pediatric emergency services, and diagnostic services. We also offer inpatient, and outpatient surgical services.
Lawnwood Hospital is a designated Certified Primary Stroke Center. The Physical Rehabilitation Center is CARF accredited. We are a Level II Trauma Center. We are verified by the American College of Surgeons. We offer a freestanding ER in Vero Beach. We provide emergency treatment for adults and children. We also offer the area’s only Level III Neonatal and Pediatric Intensive Care Units. At HCA Florida Lawnwood Hospital patients come first – no matter what! We invite you to work in a fast-paced environment while enjoying a vibrant, laid-back quality of life.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our LPN Day Shift opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
in Fort Pierce, FL
HCA Florida Lawnwood Hospital
Est. $35 Full-time, Part-time Fort pierce, FL 34950 Urgently Hiring
Easy apply mental health counselor jobs
in Fort Pierce, FL
$53,500.00 to $53,500.00 hourly Full-time West palm beach, FL 33403 $53,500.00 to $53,500.00 hourly Full-time Jupiter, FL 33477 $53,500.00 to $53,500.00 hourly Full-time West palm beach, FL 33416 $53,500.00 to $53,500.00 hourly Full-time Jupiter, FL 33458 $53,500.00 to $53,500.00 hourly Full-time West palm beach, FL 33401 $53,500.00 to $53,500.00 hourly Full-time West palm beach, FL 33421 $53,500.00 to $53,500.00 hourly Full-time West palm beach, FL 33419 $53,500.00 to $53,500.00 hourly Full-time Loxahatchee, FL 33470 $53,500.00 to $53,500.00 hourly Full-time West palm beach, FL 33402
Companies hiring mental health counselors
in Fort Pierce, FL
- Recovery By The Sea
- HCA Florida Lawnwood Hospital
- Treasure Coast Hospice
- Valor Healthcare, Inc.
- Change of Mind, LLC
- Ellie Mental Health - North West Palm Beach, FL
- Gotham Enterprises Ltd
- HCA Florida St. Lucie Medical Specialists
- Indian River State College
- My Health Onsite
- Treasure Coast Community Health, Inc.