Similar available jobs
in Chattanooga, TN
est. per hourFort Transfer • 9d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourPTG Logistics, LLC • 7d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourDouble J Transport • 9d ago Urgently hiring
- Hunt Transportation • 6d ago
est. per hourMay Trucking Company • 11d ago Urgently hiring
- Big G Express • 11d ago
est. per hourPaschall Truck Lines • 11d ago Urgently hiring
School Bus Driver - Full-time / Part-time
Chattanooga, TN 37407
Part-Time School Bus Driver in Chattanooga, Tennessee
First things First: Who are we?
Twice the size of our next largest competitor, First Student is the leading school transportation solutions provider in North America. Every day, we complete 5 million student journeys, moving more passengers than all U.S. airlines combined. With a team of highly trained drivers and the industry’s strongest safety record, First Student delivers reliable, quality services to 1,100 school districts.
Why join as a School Bus Driver? For many reasons
- $20.00/HR Starting Wage, pay more for experience.
- No nights or weekends!
- Child Ride Along Program*
- Paid CDL training! No experience necessary!
About the Position
- Join our team of professional drivers dedicated to getting students to and from school safely
- Drivers enjoy the support of our industry leading technology to guide them through their daily routes
- Prioritize vehicle maintenance by conducting pre and post trip vehicle inspections
- Provide support to students by assisting with boarding and exiting the bus
- Good verbal communication skills
- At least 25 years old
- Valid driver’s license for at least 5 years
- Be subject to a drug screen and physical
*Conditions apply. See location for details.
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.