Hermitage, PA 16148
EMF is one of the North Coast's premier full-service machine shops, servicing customers worldwide in the steel, aluminum, railroad, mining, transportation, power generation, maritime and nuclear industries, as well as other capital equipment industries. EMF offers its customers state of the art CNC machining, engineering, fabrication, assembly, and inspection services.
EMF maintains a specific goal of satisfying a customer’s wants and needs along with taking care of the employees that help us achieve that goal. Employees who possess the talent, work ethic, and drive will be handsomely compensated and respected.
Fitter - Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
- Must be safety conscious.
- Can Read and interpret Blueprints with an understanding of geometric tolerancing.
- Understand standard fabrication practices.
- Have a Strong math skillset with a basic understanding of geometry.
- Can Weld using FCAW, MIG
- Can Burn using Oxy-Fuel and Plasma torches.
- Thorough and Organized
Education / Experience:
- High School, Trade School, GED or OTJ
- Use of metal fabrication equipment
- Hand tools
- Ability to read tape measure, scales, calipers.
- Good communication skills
- Must be dependable and reliable.
$19-$26 per hour
Full time both day and afternoon shift available 8 hour days overtime available and encouraged.
You should be proficient in:
- Blueprint Reading
- Welding Setups for Production
- Mechanical Assembly Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
Machines & technologies you'll use:
- MIG Welder