The job below is no longer available.
Similar available jobs
in Leesburg, FL
est. per hourContract Freighters, Inc. • 5d ago Urgently hiring
CDL A or B Local Concrete Truck Driver - Leesburg, FL - Part-time
Leesburg, FL 34748
30 days ago
$25 per hour
About this job
Argos USA Concrete Ready Mix is hiring a CDL A or CDL B Local Ready Mix Concrete Truck Driver in Leesburg, FL. The driver will deliver loads to customers in the Leesburg, FL area to help them build a variety of projects from residential homes to major commercial infrastructures. This is a non-union position and the driver must live within 25 miles of Leesburg, FL. Argos USA is the industry leader in Ready Mix Concrete. With all that's going on in the world, family is everything! Join our team today and enjoy daily home time to be with your family!
- Average weekly pay: $900 - $1,400 per week
- Pay Per Load with average of 20-25 loads per week
- 40 Hour Minimum Weekly Guaranteed Pay
- Pay By Load starting at: $52 a load with an average of 20 - 25 loads per week
- PBLstarting rate is based on experience
- PBL Increase after 6 months of employment
- Bonuses: Earn up to $4,500 in bonuses your first year
- Driver Referral Bonus: $1,000 - $100 paid after 30 days; $400 paid after 60 days; $500 paid after 1 year
- Safety Bonus: Earn up to $1,500 - Wellness - $750; Safety $750; paid end of the year
- New Hire Retention Bonus: $1,500; $250 after 30 days; $250 after 60 days; 26 months; $750 after 1 year
- New Hire Training Bonus - $500 - $250 after 6 months; $250 after 1 year; based on no chargeable accidents and injuries.
- Annual Performance Based Merit Increase
- Paid via direct deposit weekly
Benefits & Perks
- Great company benefits starting on 1 st Day:
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 10 Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Vacation: vacation accrual begins after 60 days; 10 days after the following year; 3 weeks after 5 years
- 401k with Company Match after 60 days
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance 100% covered by company
- Employee Assistance Program
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) and uniforms provided
- Prescription Safety Glasses
- Voucher for Steel Toe Boots
- 2x base salary company-paid life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment Insurance
- Healthcare savings account (HSA)
- Paid orientation, including travel expenses if needed
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness Programs
- Cell phone discount
Home Time, Route, & Schedule
- Home Time: Home daily, no overnight travel!
- Schedule: Varied schedule; must be willing to work flexible times in accordance with DOT guidelines 12 - 14 hour shifts; Overtime and weekends required
- 6 days/week Monday-Saturday, occasional Sunday
- Level of Touch: No touch, however there are physical demand requirements
- Assigned truck; no slip seating
- Fleet consists of: Mack Trucks and Peterbilts
- Automatic transmission
- Event triggered cameras
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a valid CDL A or CDL B license
- Must have 6 months of verifiable driving experience
- Ability to drive manual required
- Must have a clean MVR and no DUIs within the last 3 years
- No suspensions in the last 30 days
- No substance abuse violations in the last 3 years
- Must not be restricted from driving at night
- Must be able to:
- Lift extension chutes and other items weighing between 25 and 45 pounds, at least 30 percent of the time.
- Work irregular hours depending on customer demands (may average 12 - 14 hour a day, with 1 day at 16 hours, during our busy season).
- Demonstrate the ability to climb up and down ladder/stairs using three points of contact.
- Complete required paperwork for the position.
- Must be registered with the FMCSA's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse.
- Must be able to successfully pass Department of Transportation (DOT) pre-employment drug test, DOT physical, MVR and national background screen, Agility Test
- Must live within 25 miles of Leesburg, FL
Easy apply truck driver jobs
in Leesburg, FL
est. per hourThe Middlesex Corporation • 12h ago Urgently hiring 44.7 mi