The job below is no longer available.
Similar available jobs
in Dunedin, FL
Est. $16 Full-time, Part-time Clearwater, FL 33761 Urgently Hiring
Retail Sales Associate
Est. $16 Part-time Clearwater, FL 33761 Urgently Hiring
Franchise Career Advisor
Digital Marketing Sales - Own A Franchise
Full-time, Part-time Dunedin, FL 34697 Urgently Hiring Est. $16 Full-time, Part-time Clearwater, FL 33761 Urgently Hiring
Est. $16 Full-time, Part-time Clearwater, FL 33761
Vehicle Acquisition Specialist
Dunedin, FL 34697
30 days ago
$14 per hour
About this job
The We’ll Buy Your Car (WBYC) In-Store Associate will be focused and specifically trained to acquire additional inventory for the dealership by actively prospecting outside of the AutoNation Customer Network. The WBYC Associate will utilize all available prospecting resources to identify and engage private parties looking to sell their vehicle. Resources include third party websites, 3rd party lead sources, service drive traffic and other means. This Associate will enjoy consistent interaction with customers throughout the day, both in person and over the phone. This role will primarily make cold contact with prospects who have their vehicle advertised for sale, both online and as walk-ins to the store. S/he will set appointments with potential customers to visit the dealership for an appraisal and execute the AutoNation We'll Buy Your Car Same-Day Payment process.
This role requires the ability to identify sales opportunities for AutoNation as well. Those customers interested in replacing their vehicle will be referred to a Sales Associate who will execute the sales process. The Vehicle Procurement Coordinator's career path could lead into a Sales Associate role.
Our Associates provide an exceptional customer experience, appropriately managing the customer’s expectations, and communicating throughout the We'll Buy Your Car process. The Associate will strive to deliver on the ‘check within an hour’ promise of the We'll Buy Your Car program.
This position interacts daily with Service Customers, Sales Associates, Sales Managers, Service Advisors, Service Director, other associates, Financial Services Manager, and support staff.
- Review vehicle condition reports
- Determine wholesale and retail prices
- Inspect and accept vehicles arriving onsite
- Create and execute reconditioning plan to prepare vehicle for sale
- Using sound judgement, research, and excellent interpersonal skills to make offers on vehicles and close sales
- Driving incremental business through a high-level of engagement with customers.
- Turn prospective Vehicle Procurement Customers over to an “elite” sales team for a sales opportunity
- Work with management to identify current inventory needs.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Extremely self-motivated
- Ability to set and achieve targeted goals.
- Ability to drive an exceptional Customer experience.
- Demonstrated communication, prospecting, and interpersonal skills.
- Organization and follow-up skills.
- Experience and desire to work with technology.
- Valid In-State Driver's License and an acceptable, safe driving record
- Ability to sit and stand for prolonged periods of time.
Easy apply retail salesperson jobs
in Dunedin, FL
Dog Gone Holistic
$12.00 to $16.00 hourly Part-time Riverview, FL 33578 Urgently Hiring