Similar available jobs
in Inverness, FL
est. per hourFRESENIUS • 9d ago Urgently hiring
Inverness, FL 34450
Do you have the desire to help others? Quick Care Med is looking for caring and smiling faces to help care for our patients.
Work in an urgent care setting, providing acute and quality patient care to members of our community.
If you love patient care, interacting with new people, learning new things, fast-paced environments, are driven, and well organized, our autonomous environment is the place for you!
Our number one priority is our patients and ensuring that they have an everlasting positive impression of our providers and the care that they received from Quick Care Med.
Who We Are
We are an Urgent Care system determined to provide patients with affordable and quality healthcare in a quick and timely manner. We strive for patient satisfaction and streamlined, uniform processes to ensure consistency in the patient experience from location to location.
Our journey began in 2011 with our first location in Inverness, FL. The idea of Quick Care Med was to provide service to patients on the weekends and after hours to avoid hospital visits. By delivering quality healthcare services with convenient hours and affordable pricing to people of the area, word-of-mouth began to spread. We quickly expanded throughout North Central Florida as the communities demanded our services. We currently have 9 locations through Citrus, Levy, and Marion counties; Inverness, Crystal River, Homosassa, Beverly Hills, Dunnellon, Silver Springs, Ocala SR200, Williston, Chiefland.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- CME Related Paid Time Off
- Dental Insurance
- CME Allowance
- No On-Call Obligation
- Flexible Scheduling
- Production-Based Bonuses
- No Hospital Visits
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Free Access to Up-to-Date
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide urgent care medicine at an ambulatory care facility, on an outpatient basis.
- Evaluate patients, based on medical training and/or specialty, to determine the medical condition of the patient.
- Assist in medical education of both the patients and clinic staff.
- Fulfill 40 hours of Continuing Education Credits within each twelve (12) month period.
- Document each on site/in office procedure, prescription, consultation and patient contact in the patient's chart, within a 48-hour period.
- Counseling patients regarding medical and other problems which might affect a patient's health and well-being.
- Perform such clinical procedures for patient's benefit which are within scope and skill of practitioner and which are economically feasible.
- Prepare forms, letters, and examinations pertaining to the patient's medical condition and/or situation.
- Any additional duties assigned.
- Active FL license as a Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant which includes dispensing of medications and prescribing of controlled substances.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and empathy towards patients.
- Must be able to adapt to changing situations, circumstances and relate to culturally diverse patients and communities.
- Ability to perform minor procedures such as laceration repair, splinting, incision and drainage, wound care, ear irrigation, pelvic exams, etc.
- Desire to help and care for people
- Positive attitude
- eClinicalWorks experience (preferred)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Possesses good interpersonal skills
- This position requires many hours in a sitting or standing position.
- Schedule 4 shifts per week with alternate weekends
- Signing bonus