Similar available jobs
in San Leandro, CA
Supplemental Health Care
Travel Nurse RN - OR - Operating Room - $3,500 per week
$3,500 per week Full-time, Part-time San leandro, CA 94579
Alameda Health System
Clinical Nurse V, Nurse Manager, Full Time, Benefited, Days, 8hours, 1.0fte
Est. $91 Full-time, Part-time Alameda, CA 94502 Urgently Hiring 2836.34 Full-time, Part-time San leandro, CA 94577 Urgently Hiring $3,222/week Full-time, Part-time Castro valley, CA 94546 Urgently Hiring
OR Manager - Registered Nurse
3340 per week. Full-time San leandro, CA 94577 Urgently Hiring
Mobile Health Registered Nurse (Acute Care at Home)
Est. $91 Part-time San leandro, CA 94577 Urgently Hiring $2,885 per week Full-time, Part-time San leandro, CA 94579
Jackson Nurse Professionals
Travel Nurse RN - OR - Operating Room - $2,960 per week
$2,960 per week Full-time, Part-time San leandro, CA 94579 $3,182 per week Full-time, Part-time San leandro, CA 94579
Mobile Health Registered Nurse (Acute Care at Home) - Part-time
San Leandro, CA 94577
Eagle Ambulance is looking for Registered Nurses that are interested in being part of the next frontier of healthcare—the virtual hospital. Eagle Ambulance has partnered with the largest HMO in California to provide acute inpatient care at home for their patients. The Eagle Ambulance Mobile Health RN (MH-RN) is an exciting opportunity to apply your knowledge and experience to stable, admitted hospital patients receiving their care at home.
This evidence-based model of care is delivered in the comfort and safety of the patient's own home. It is enabled by an elegant ecosystem of technology, on-demand in person clinical services, and cutting-edge remote patient monitoring and medical equipment. This comprehensive care supports a personalized, stable, and complete recovery process for patients inside the comfort of their own home.
The Eagle Ambulance MH-RN works in collaboration with the HMO's virtual MDs and RNs who function as the patient's primary inpatient medical team and that are responsible for the ongoing oversight and care of the patient. Throughout the patient's hospital course, the Eagle MH-RN will be dispatched to patients' homes to provide direct patient care as directed by the primary care team to ensure patients continue to receive the same, if not better, high-quality care they would receive in a brick-and-mortar hospital.
The Eagle Ambulance MH-RN is fully supported in the medical decisions and treatments they provide by the RN/MD team. Patients have direct access to their primary care team 24 hours a day through the technology platform in their home. The MH-RN utilizes this same technology as they provide patient care. The MH-RN role is an exciting opportunity to be a pioneer in a new innovative care model of treating hospitalized patients in the comfort of their own home, leading to better patient outcomes and satisfaction.
- Strong communication with other members of the interdisciplinary team including other MH-RNs, management, and outside agencies.
- Facilitating scheduling needs, equipment and supply maintenance, and other operational support functions as assigned by the MH-RN Base Manager e.g., supply counts, vehicle maintenance/record keeping, making a schedule, etc...
- Collaborate seamlessly with the network of partners that make this possible including patients, their families, public safety agencies, training institutions, hospital personnel, and others as needed.
- Ensure maintenance of quality field operations through daily contact, oversight, communication, and evaluation.
- Ensure Patient Care Reports (PCRs) and other field paperwork are complete.
- Integrate into a hospital based clinical care team.
- Manage all aspects of MH-RN vehicles including, but not limited to maintenance, on-board equipment (e.g., refrigerators), maintaining mileage logs, etc.
- Clean and maintain vehicles daily.
- Remain up-to-date on all regulatory training (clinical, non-clinical, CEU, etc.) and ensure that all certifications are uploaded into the appropriate systems.
- Work with MH-RN Base Manager to ensure all lab compliance rules are adhered to (i.e. CLIA, etc.).
- Subject matter expert on all clinical equipment. Responsible for maintaining equipment and associated supplies.
- Manage supply inventory and ensure the team has adequate supplies on-hand to successfully conduct operations.? Ensure daily narcotic logs are in order and vehicle checks (on-board supplies/equip.) are completed.
- Manage Medically Home Tech Kits and Patient Supply Boxes (incl. sanitization).
- Responsible for complying with all local, state, and federal employment laws and company policies. (i.e., Americans with Disability Act, Affirmative Action Plan, etc.).
- Maintain compliance with all company policies, procedures, and standards.
- Perform other related duties as required.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have a current and valid RN-CA license.
- Valid state driver's license.
- Must have current American Heart Association Health Care Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
- Excellent time management, communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new technology.
- One year RN experience in an acute care setting or two years prior experience as a paramedic is preferred.
- Experience working in an emergency department or other high acuity EMS setting is highly preferred.
- Must have current MMR and Hepatitis B vaccinations.
- Must have Annual Flu and TB screening
- Must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated and boosted in accordance with current CDC guidelines due to hospital contractual requirements in this program.
- Knowledge of professional nursing practice and theory.
- Ability to assess, plan, organize, implement and evaluate patient care activities.
- Ability to function independently; to prioritize, delegate and utilize critical thinking skills in a variety of patient care situations.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with fellow personnel, patients and their families, hospital staff, the public, and other collaborating agencies.
- Must be willing to conduct pre-employment drug screening
- Frequently: kneeling, stooping, bending, leaning, flexibility, and multiple physical activities performed at the same time (carrying multiple equipment while pushing on pram).
- Constantly: hearing/listening, clear speech, simple touching, walking (inside and outside), pushing, pulling, reaching, sitting, driving ambulance, seeing.
Easy apply registered nurse jobs
in San Leandro, CA
Travel Nurse Across America
Intensive Care Unit - ER RN - TravelNurse
$3,039.89 to $3,039.89 weekly Full-time, Part-time Castro valley, CA 94546 Urgently Hiring
Mobile Health Registered Nurse (Acute Care at Home)
Est. $91 Part-time San leandro, CA 94577 Urgently Hiring
American Home Health Care
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) - Home Health
Est. $43 Part-time Berkeley, CA 94702 Urgently Hiring