Similar available jobs
in Flagstaff, AZ
est. per hourSpeedway LLC • 5d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourStaples • 7h ago Urgently hiring
Verified per hourLeaf Home • 11h ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourSpeedway LLC • 2d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourSprouts Farmers Market • 6d ago
Food Service Cashier, Desert View - Full-time / Part-time
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Delaware North Parks and Resorts is hiring full-time or part-time Food Service Cashiers to join our team at Desert View in Grand Canyon, Arizona. As a Food Service Cashier, you will display a positive attitude with guests and co-workers while accurately ringing up merchandise and product in an efficient manner.
Minimum pay rate: $13.85 / hour
- We offer a 50% discount on prepared meals and food items, and a 20% discount on grocery and retail items!
- Employer housing provided for under $200 / month, utilities and satellite TV included!
- Enjoy work-life balance where experience and adventure meet!
We care about our team member’s personal and professional well-being. Delaware North provides a benefits package designed to give you the comfort, safety, and security you need to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests. All team members receive benefits including:
- Weekly pay
- Employee assistance program
- Training and development opportunities
- Eligible team members may also receive: health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation days and holidays, paid parental bonding leave, and tuition and/or professional certification reimbursement.
- Greet guests and provide details on items for sale while using suggestive selling techniques.
- Serve food and beverage items in correct proportions, following proper sanitation guidelines.
- Serve alcoholic beverages responsibly per procedures.
- Perform clean-up duties in work area and equipment.
- Properly record all transactions via the point of sale system and cash sales.
- Account for all transactions; maintains accurate cash count and balance banks at end of shift.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to provide excellent guest service and communication.
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately account for cash and inventory.
- Ability to work effectively with others a fast-paced environment.
- Physical Requirements
- Ability to lift and carry at least 30 pounds.
- Standing, bending, stooping, carrying, walking, and reaching for entirety of shift.
- Exposure to and use of chemicals required to clean and sanitize work areas and equipment.
Who We Are
Delaware North's operations in Grand Canyon National Park offer the opportunity to experience living and working in one of the natural wonders of the world. We provide a variety of employee housing options including shared trailers, apartments, dorm rooms, and houses, with amenities including a community center, free internet, workout, and recreational equipment. We also offer team member food and retail discounts.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States