Englewood, CO 80113
DescriptionHourly Wage Estimate: $32.00 - $48.00 / hour
Learn more about the for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our RN opening with Swedish Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
Swedish Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
We are seeking a(an) RN for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!
Job Summary and Qualifications
The Progressive Care Registered Nurse coordinates and delivers high quality, patient-centered care. In collaboration with medical providers, the RN provides pre-operative and post-operative nursing care. The RN serves as an advocate for patients to support an unparalleled patient experience.
What you will do in this role:
- Assess patient condition during admission and during each shift, identifying and reporting any changes in patient status.
- Perform procedures or other functions as ordered by the medical provider.
- Document the administration of care in the patient medical record in a timely and thorough manner.
- Perform the administration of prescribed medications and monitors response.
- Maintain a knowledge of medications, procedures, and equipment used in the care of cardiac and medical-surgical patients.
What qualifications you will need:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Spt must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse Diploma
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
, part of HCA Healthcare’s HealthONE family of hospitals, is located in the south metro Denver area where it has been a proud member of the community for more than 110 years. An acute care hospital with 408 plus licensed beds, annually Swedish cares for more than 200,000 patients with a team of 2,000 dedicated employees, 500 volunteers and more than 1,400 physicians.
With stroke door to treatment times averaging just 20 minutes, faster than any other facility in the world, Swedish serves as the Rocky Mountain Region’s referral center for the most advanced stroke treatment. Swedish also serves as the region’s neurotrauma and orthopedic trauma provider and is the area’s only Level I trauma facility with a dedicated burn and reconstructive center.
Swedish Medical Center offers patients the highest quality care and the most advanced technologies and treatments in nearly every medical specialty including adult and pediatric emergency, heart care, neurology/neurosurgery, pregnancy and childbirth, orthopedics and joint replacement, cancer care, gastroenterology and liver care, gynecology and urology.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our RN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
in Englewood, CO
Est. $94 Full-time, Part-time Denver, CO 80237 Urgently Hiring
$4,000 per month Full-time, Part-time Denver, CO 80243 Urgently Hiring
VP, Telephone Regulatory
Est. $37 Full-time Denver, CO 80210 Urgently Hiring
Swedish Medical Center
New Grad RN Residency
$32.00 - $48.00 / hour Full-time, Part-time Englewood, CO 80113 Urgently Hiring
RTL Networks, Inc.
Biological Science Technician
Est. $22 Full-time, Part-time Denver, CO 80237 Urgently Hiring
RN Coordinator PRN
$35.51 - $54.87 / hour Full-time, Part-time Denver, CO 80237 Urgently Hiring
Medical Technician $19-$25/hr
Est. $46 Full-time Denver, CO 80237 Urgently Hiring
Military Intelligence Officer
Full-time, Part-time Denver, CO 80237 Urgently Hiring
$4,000 per month Full-time, Part-time Denver, CO 80237 Urgently Hiring
Easy apply radiologic technologist jobs
in Englewood, CO
$1,640.50 to $1,640.50 weekly Full-time, Part-time Englewood, CO 80151 Urgently Hiring
Cherry Hills Surgery Center
Radiology Technician - Fluoroscopy (PRN)
$45.00 to $45.00 hourly Part-time Englewood, CO 80113 $40.00 to $40.00 hourly Full-time Aurora, CO 80012
Air Methods Corporation
Clinical Educator- Denver
Est. $29 Full-time Aurora, CO 80012
ORTHOPEDIC CENTERS OF COLORADO LLC
Est. $22 Part-time Westminster, CO 80030 Urgently Hiring $1,715.99 to $1,715.99 weekly Full-time, Part-time Englewood, CO 80151 Urgently Hiring $1,580.97 to $1,580.97 weekly Full-time, Part-time Englewood, CO 80151 Urgently Hiring $1,715.99 to $1,715.99 weekly Full-time, Part-time Englewood, CO 80151 Urgently Hiring
Travel Nuclear Medicine Technologist
$3,200.00 to $3,200.00 hourly Full-time Aurora, CO 80012