Similar available jobs
in El Dorado, KS
Connected Health Care, LLC
Registered Nurse (RN) - Med/Surg *Competitive Pay*
$85000 per year Full-time El dorado, KS 67042 Urgently Hiring
Hospice Registered Nurse (RN) - Full-time
El Dorado, KS 67042
Hospice Registered Nurse (RN)
in Butler County (Andover, Augusta, El Dorado)
Seeking a nursing opportunity where you can make a real impact? Interim HealthCare® Hospice is hiring Hospice RNs. In this role, you’ll be the face of courage and the strong arms of support patients and their families need to find comfort and closure during this significant season of life.
As the nation’s first home care company, Interim HealthCare Hospice is committed to helping patients live out their days in the most comfortable and meaningful ways. If you share our sentiments and are ready to make a difference, you are made for this!
Our Hospice Registered Nurses enjoy some notable benefits:
- $28 - $32 / hour - FT Salaried
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM
- 1:1 nurse-to-patient ratios where you have an impact
- Flexible assignments, autonomy and work-life balance
- Online training, growth and ability to earn CEUs
- Tuition discounts through Rasmussen University
- PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical/Dental/Vision & 401(k) Benefits
As a Hospice Registered Nurse, here’s a big-picture view of what you’ll do:
- Provide home-based care to patients with six months or less to live, focused on quality of life
- Work as part of an interdisciplinary team comprised of a physician, LPN, CNA, HHA, social worker, chaplain and volunteers to carry out the patient’s plan of care
- Perform patient assessments, check vitals, evaluate breathing, monitor pain, administer prescribed medication and treatments
- Ensure accessibility of medical equipment, prescribed oxygen, medication and other supplies
- Educate family on the patient’s prognosis, changes in care plan, medication and hospice goals
- Take a holistic approach to care that engages the patient’s mind, body, spirit and family
A few must-haves for Hospice Registered Nurses:
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program and active RN license in Kansas
- Minimum of 1 year of nursing experience, ideally in hospice or home healthcare
- CPR certification
- Clinical proficiency in nursing specialty, strong communication skills and compassion
Why Work for Interim HealthCare Hospice?
Founded in 1966, Interim HealthCare is the nation’s first home care company and a leading employer of Hospice Registered Nurses (RNs). Operating through 300+ offices, our commitment to nurses is expressed through our passion to put patients first; a culture that values and appreciates nurses; and our ongoing efforts to advocate for nurses in ways that elevate their profession and reward their sacrificial work. Join a nationwide network of nurses who have rediscovered the passion that led them to nursing.
Interim HealthCare is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
#pandoPandoLogic. Keywords: Registered Nurse (RN), Location: El Dorado, KS - 67042 , PL: 564879839
Easy apply registered nurse jobs
in El Dorado, KS
Travel Nurse Across America
Intensive Care Unit - ER RN - TravelNurse
$1,895.34 to $1,895.34 weekly Full-time, Part-time Wichita, KS 67232 Urgently Hiring