Similar available jobs
in Oldsmar, FL
Est. $41 Full-time, Part-time Clearwater, FL 33766 Urgently Hiring Est. $101 Full-time, Part-time Clearwater, FL 33766 Urgently Hiring Est. $101 Full-time, Part-time Tampa, FL 33626 Urgently Hiring Est. $101 Full-time, Part-time Oldsmar, FL 34677 Urgently Hiring Est. $101 Full-time, Part-time Safety harbor, FL 34695 Urgently Hiring Est. $101 Full-time, Part-time Clearwater, FL 33761 Urgently Hiring Est. $101 Full-time, Part-time Tampa, FL 33635 Urgently Hiring Est. $101 Full-time, Part-time Palm harbor, FL 34684 Urgently Hiring Est. $101 Full-time, Part-time Palm harbor, FL 34685 Urgently Hiring
Oldsmar, FL 34677
$1,000 HIRING BONUS!
Ready to join a GROWING company that is offering an exciting challenge to become part of our new Referral Team?
We're looking for a detail-oriented Referral Coordinator that has worked in the Ophthalmologic industry supporting healthcare professionals with the referral process. We care fully for our patients and want to make sure that their transition between our providers and external providers is smooth and seamless.
This is an ONSITE position located conveniently off of Tampa Road in Oldsmar, Florida.
At Sight360, we are building the region's premier destination for comprehensive vision care. We are a team of over 130 optometrists, ophthalmologists, surgeons, opticians, and eye care professionals serving more than 100,000 patients across 15 different locations in the Greater Tampa Bay area. From routine eye exams and optical retail, to medical optometry, ophthalmology, and surgical procedures, our patients experience end-to-end personalized care and service.
Ophthalmologic Assistants/Technicians & Scribes strongly encouraged to apply!
Hiring bonus will be paid out over 4 pay periods and will need to be paid back in full if new hire leaves the organization within the first 90 days. Bonus is only available to individuals new to Sight360. Individuals currently employed by Sight360 are not eligible for the Hiring Bonus.
The Referral Coordinator is responsible for documenting & scheduling all internal & external referrals as ordered by the doctor; not excluding co-managed patients. The includes pateints for Optometrists, Ophthalmologists & Opthalmologic Specialists (Retina, Glaucoma, Cornea, and more). Verify patients' details and information on medical history and insurance. Inform patients of scheduled visits, preparation and arrangements between the practice, facility and/or the provider referred to. Ensuring the referee provider provides follow up letters to referring provider and the loop is closed in the EMR system
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Expediting the administrative requirements for the patient referrals, ensuring that appropriate referrals are made to participating providers with the patients' health plan, obtaining appointments for Specialist visits, and notifying the patient/member of the appointment.
- Maintain and provide ongoing tracking and appropriate documentation or reports on referrals to promote team awareness and ensure patient safety.
- Processes all referral requests according to company policies and procedures.
- Acts as the primary contact for all co-managed patients, ensuring they're managed according to company's policies in a timely manner
- Receives, prioritizes, and prepares referral authorization supporting documentation for the authorizations department
- Ensure that referrals are addressed in a timely manner.
- Data entry of authorization into Electronic Health Records and/or Utilization Review system, ensuring that all referrals are tracked through to a completed visit and a report is received.
- Verifies member eligibility via insurance carrier as necessary.
- Assemble information concerning patient's clinical background and referral needs. Per referral guidelines, provide appropriate clinical information to specialist.
- Review details and expectations about the referral with patients.
- Develops and promotes positive effective customer service relations with patients, and staff.
- Notifies patients of authorization status and inquiries in a consistently and professional matter.
- Directing unresolved issues and request to the appropriate designated resource.
- Performs other duties as assigned
This is a full-time onsite (in office) position and core hours of work and days are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Compensation is commensurate with experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of experience in Ophthalmology/Optometry field; referrals experience preferred.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred; must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Strong Patient Service Skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with physicians and other clinical professional staff
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Proficient with EMR & Practice management tools; IntelleChart Pro & Nextech Practice+ preferred
- Strong people skill, independent decision making and customer service oriented.
- Expertise knowledge of medical terminology and Anatomy
- Knowledge of medical terms, ICD9 and CPT codes.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication, Customer Service and telephone skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task effectively.
- Detail oriented and able to work efficiently in a stressful environment.
- Strong sense of teamwork.
- Able to respect and maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
- Must be able to work with the Practice Management System.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to follow policies and procedure.
- Ability to read and interpret medical records.
- FUN! We have monthly employee engagement events, tenure recognition programs as well as other activities to support a fun work environment.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and other ancillary benefits
- Paid time-off that accrues beginning your first day of employment!
- Annual Eyewear Benefits
- 401(k) and match
- Employee Referral Program (earn bonuses!)
Easy apply radiologic technologist jobs
in Oldsmar, FL
$1000 per day Full-time Parrish, FL 34219 Urgently Hiring
(RBT) Registered Behavior Technician
Est. $47 Part-time Tampa, FL 33603 Urgently Hiring $1000 per day Part-time Sarasota, FL 34243 Urgently Hiring $1000 per day Part-time Brandon, FL 33511 Urgently Hiring